Tony

Seeing my sister like this absolutely broke my heart. I knew how much she loved Jaime, and what he was pulling was completely unacceptable. Grace has been hurt numerous times throughout her life and I'm tired of it. I try my best to keep her safe and happy. I do not care what I have to do to make her happy, even if that means quitting the band. While I was trying to calm her down, she ended up falling asleep while laying on me. My notifications started blowing up and the ringer almost woke Grace up. I got annoyed, turned off my ringer and checked my messages. It was a group chat from Mike and Vic.

From: Mikey and Vic

Mikey- Dude are you okay? You looked pissed when you were leaving

Vic- Yeah man we're worried.

To: Mikey and Vic

Do you guys know where Jaime is? Grace said he was "supposed to go with mike to check out merchandise with CYNTHIA".

From: Mikey and Vic

Vic- What??? I have no clue where he could be but why is he with Cynthia?!

Mikey- I thought he dumped her like a year before him and Grace got together

To: Mikey and Vic

Both off you come to Grace's house ASAP

               I was going to have Vic stay with Grace so Mike and I could go look for Jaime. They got to her house about 15 minutes later with panicked looks on their faces. "Dude, what is going on?" Mike asked. Vic chimed in, "Have you gotten any clue to where he could be?" I told them that Mike and I would go look for him and that Vic would stay with Grace. They all agreed. I picked her up off the couch and put her in her bed, covering her up with plenty of blankets because she gets colder when she's sad. Vic sat in the chair in the corner of her room to keep an eye on her while we were gone. I'm really thankful to have such amazing friends as Vic and Mike.

               Mike and I first went to a coffee shop that Jaime used to always take Cynthia, but they weren't there. We tried the cinema next. Nothing. Mike suggested that we go to Cynthia's apartment and make sure that he is not there. I knew if he was there that I would lose my cool and try to kill him, so I made Mike hold my arms back as we walked up to her door. Mike knocked and I prepared myself for anything. She answered the door and her eyes widened. She tried to close the door but I forcefully pushed it open and barged in. My worst nightmare came to life. There was Jaime, sitting on her couch in his underwear.

               He looked at us with surprised eyes and a slightly open mouth, as if he was about to say something but couldn't. He slowly rose from the couch, grabbed his clothes off the arm rest and ran to her bedroom. We both sprinted after him with Cynthia behind us, cussing us out for coming in uninvited. He locked the door so we couldn't get in. I was livid at this point. I started banging on the door and telling him to come out before I break the door down.

"Please, Tony, Do not tell Grace. And please, Mike, don't let Tony kill me!"

               Mike let out a faint laugh and looked at me.

"I can't promise you anything. Also, if you don't want us to tell Grace then just come out of this room."

               I looked at him, confused and angry, "What the hell do you mean we aren't going to tell her? Of course we are!" I whispered. He whispered back, "Just trust me." I was doubtful but I put my trust in his hands.

"If you come out, Tony won't hurt you and we won't tell Grace."

"Do you promise?" I could hear the fear in his voice.

               We both said yes. He slowly opened the door and peeked out. Mike pushed the door open and threw Jaime over his shoulder. Jaime started kicking and thrashing and asked what was going on.

"We promised we wouldn't tell Grace, but I didn't say we wouldn't make you do it. As for the hurting you part, well, that's up to her as well."

               Jaime started crying and begged us to stop, "Please she's going to hate me forever. I want to marry her, please don't tell her!" Mike threw him into the back of his car and sat with him to hold him down. We started driving back to Grace's house and I was dreading to see her reaction to find out that the love of her life has been sleeping with another woman for God knows how long.