Jaime

I'm sorry for everything I did to Grace. I love Grace. She didn't deserve any of this. It was a stupid mistake that I can't even fix now. Not that I could in the first place. I tried calling her multiple but times but to no avail. Texting her didn't work either. I pray to God that she, for some reason, forgives me. In the back of my mind, that was still a possibility.
The night she found out, I cried myself to sleep. I beat myself down. I drank until I couldn't even fathom stars. I think I'm the most angry at myself because of why I did it. Grace has been having lots of bad abdominal pains for the past few months, but she's blown it off. That also meant no sex since she was in too much pain, which really took a toll on me. I got tired of being blown off so I, stupidly, decided to run back to Cynthia since I knew she put out to anyone no matter what. That's even the reason I broke up with her. Now it's the reason I screwed up my greatest relationship. I gave up my future wife for an easy side girl just because I was too inconsiderate of her. I had complete intentions of marrying Grace too. Not anymore, I guess. Though maybe, that was a way to get her back. Maybe if I proposed with a beautiful ring at the right time, she'd have to take me back.
I know when Grace and I hit 3-yeas, I talked to Tony about marrying her. He said he gave me his blessing as long as I didn't f-ck anything up or hurt her. I think I'm going to try and talk to him about it again. Around 12:45pm, I drove over to Tony's house to go speak with him. I knocked on the door, and Erin, his girlfriend, answered. She said that he wasn't home and the last she knew, he was still at Grace's house. I thanked her and headed to Grace's. I arrived at her home and again knocked on the door. It took a couple minutes but Mike eventually opened the door.
"Dude! What's wrong with you? Why are you here?"
"Where is Tony? I need to speak to him about marrying Grace."
"Are you high?"
"What? No! Where is Tony, Mike?"
"Jaime. If he sees you, he will kill you."
In the distance, I heard Tony ask Mike who was at the door.
"Oh! Um- Girl Scouts! No we don't want your cookies, you hooligans!"
"Hey, wait! I want Samoas!"
I could hear him running to the door. I panicked and tried to figure out what to do in the spur of the moment. What did I do, you ask? Well, I just stood there. Tony got to the door with a smile on his face-- that is until he saw me. He caught my eyes and his smile turned into a scowl.
"Shit." Mike said, quietly.
"Mike. I thought I asked you to take the trash out. Not throw it on the front porch."
I noticed Tony's hands turn to fists. Mike threw his arm between us to prevent a fight from breaking out.
"Tony, I came here to talk to you about Grace. I love her with everything in me and I want to marry her."
He swung a fist at me and almost hit my nose. Mike had to hold him back, and even he could barely keep him under control.
"Are you f-clinking kidding me? Are you f-cking stupid? Get the f-ck out of here before I beat your f-cking head in!"
I could feel the tears come to my eyes, yet again. I started crying, apologized to both of them, and left. I didn't realize just how badly I f-coed up until I saw Tony act like that. But after seeing him do that, it isn't going to effect my plan. I'm going to go to a jeweler, buy an extremely nice ring for her, and propose to that girl. The love of my life.
About to fulfill my plan, I got a Text message.
From: Cynthia. . .
Jaime,
Good thing you and that skank didn't work out. Now WE can finally be happy. See you soon, daddy👶🏽🤰🏽😘

 See you soon, daddy👶🏽🤰🏽😘