Grace

I suppose I will start this by introducing myself. My name is Grace Perry. I am 26 years old. I am from Tijuana, Mexico but currently live in San Diego, CA. I am the second child of three. I have my older brother, Tony Perry, who is the lead guitarist of Pierce the Veil, and my little brother, Ryder Perry, who is a pediatrician. I, myself, am a veterinarian. I am currently in a relationship with Jaime Preciado, who is actually the bass guitarist for Pierce the Veil. We met in 2012 at Warped Tour through my brother, obviously. We have been dating since May 4, 2013. Currently residing in 2017, we have now been together 3 years with our 4-year anniversary coming up in two days. Now that you are caught up, let us delve into what has been happening in my life.

May 2nd

It was about 6:37pm when I fell asleep on the couch in my living room. I was fast asleep with my dog, Morty, snuggled in my arms. I woke up to the sound of my front door opening then closing. I assumed it was Jaime coming back from practice, but it wasn't. It was Tony. I groggily woke up, surprised to see him. Morty ran up to him excitedly.

"Tony? What are you doing here? Where's Jaime?"

He sat on the arm rest of the couch, holding Morty, as I sat up.

"Jaime is still at practice with Vic and Mike."

"Then why aren't you?" I said, confused.

"I told them I wanted to go check on you since we haven't talked in a couple days. I got worried."

Tony has always been protective of me. Our dad used to beat me frequently when I was just a little girl. One day he hit me so hard I passed out. I woke up to find myself on my bed, Tony holding my hand, and police escorting our bloody and bruised up dad out of the house. Apparently, when I blacked out, Tony ran into the room and started to fight with him. Once he was down, he called the police. Ever since that night, Tony always makes sure I am safe and cared for immensely.

"That's really sweet of you Tony. But I'm perfectly fine."

"Then why haven't you talked to me, you nerd?" He laughed and pushed my arm. Morty jumped down and onto the couch across from me.

I was laughing now, "I'm sorry! Work has been kicking my butt and I have been exhausted. You could have just called me! So you can't just blame me, loser." I pushed him off the armrest. He came and sat down beside me.

"So a little birdy told me that you and Jaime will be together for 4-years in a couple days. Has everything been going good? 'Cause if not you know I'll have to beat his face in."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "We're doing good. Great actually! And yea, 4-years! I can't believe how fast everything has gone by. I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy like him, Tony. I don't know what I would do without him."

Tony put his arm around me and rested his head on mine.

"I love you, Grace. I only want the best for you, so if he hurts you in anyway, you let me know as soon as possible, okay?"

"Okay, Tony. And I love you too, you big doof."

He gave me a hug then went to the kitchen. I heard him opening the fridge and cupboards. I assumed he was trying to find something to eat so I decided to go cook him something.

"Go sit down and watch TV with Morty. I'll make you mom's famous tortas."

A huge smile drew on his face and his eyes lit up. He jumped on the couch and started watching Family Guy. Thirty minutes later, the food was done and I brought it to him. As I sat down with him, Tony's phone rang.

"Hello? Yeah man, what's up? Wait really? Ah shit. Can you wait a minute? I'm eating with Grace. I- yeah. Okay, man, I'll be there in a few. Alright. Alright, later."