Vic

I felt bad for Grace. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this. I don't understand why Jaime would do something like this to a girl like her. She's so caring, so loving, she's got an amazing personality, she's extremely smart, and not to mention drop dead gorgeous. She has long brown hair that slightly touches the small of her back and beautiful green eyes to match. I loved being around her because nothing ever got awkward and she brought positive vibes wherever she went. I pray to God that Jaime makes the right choices and makes her happy.

               She was grunting and fidgeting a lot in her sleep so I went over to see what was wrong. I saw tears rolling off her cheeks but she was still sleeping. I sat on the edge of the bed and started stroking her hair to, hopefully, calm her down. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she woke up. She looked around the room, "Where's Tony?" I grabbed her hand, "Him and Mike went to go um. . . look for Jaime." Her lip started quivering again and I saw her eyes grow glossy. Her head fell back on the pillow and I could hear her breathing get raspy.

"It's over, isn't it? Did he just get tired of me? Did he just leave like everyone else?"

               My heart broke a little when she said that. "Oh, Grace. Please don't say that. You know I'm here for you. You know Mike is here for you. And you especially know that Tony is here for you. Please know that we're not going to abandon you."

"Tony. I want Tony. I need Tony here right now."

               She started panicking and looking for her phone. She couldn't find it so she started throwing pillows, screaming, and crying. All the pillows were now on the floor and her head was buried in her hands. I climbed into the bed with her and gave her a hug.

"It's going to be okay, sunshine. Please try to relax. I'm sure they'll be home any moment."

               I began to sing "Kissing In Cars" since I knew that was one of her favourite songs. In the middle of the song, she took her face out of her hands and looked at me. Her mascara was all running down her face. She wiped her under eyes and started singing along. At the end of the song, I just couldn't stop staring at her. Even though she was crying, she still looked beautiful to me. She noticed that I kept staring at her, looked away, and blushed.

"You're a great guy, Vic. You're going to make some girl really happy some day."

               "But I want that girl to be you, Grace. I've loved you since I first saw you and I've never stopped." I thought to myself.  I could never tell her that though. Not right now anyways. I handed her a tissue and she thanked me. She threw her tissue away and scooted closer to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and held my arm tightly. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. Her hand was resting on her thigh. My hand slowly crept over to hers because I just wanted to hold it and tell her my real feelings. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it. Just as I was about to grab her hand, the front door opened and I heard Tony and Mike come in with Jaime crying in the background.