chapter two

Gianni

" I'm just wondering why didn't you walk your girlfriend to class?" said aaleeyah "it's your first day I want you to get to know me and the school and plus you a baddie and there are some thirsty niggas in this school", "Oh okay but your girl tho she seem so fucking shady with a dash of salty"  she said as she walks upstairs "don't trip about her she was doing too much cause you pretty and new and you might get more attention than her". " ooop I'm the new Christiana in two or three days" said aaleeyah as she sat on window pillar damn I'm trying to get with her tho will break up with Christiana for her "hello Gianni are you there??"said aaleeyah "huh?" I said as I looked her up and down "I said are we just going to stand here or are going to my first block" said aaleeyah. "I mean if you going to be Christiana there's one more thing" I said as walked up closer to her and my hands caressing her thighs "what " she said as she begin to tense up "you got to be little Gianni" I said as I lick my lips "umm look your cute and everything but I can't do that to Christie even tho she she shady with a dash of salty but i-" I had to cut her off. Her lips are so soft and juicy and she began to kiss me back we had a kissing sessions for about 5 minutes " Oh hell no" said a pirky voice, I know that voice from anywhere that's when aaleeyah was yanked off of me it was Christie " I know you thottie ass ain't put your lips on my man" said Christie. The anger rose within side me "I know you you calling nobody a thot when all my mans already got up in there and aaleeyah ain't do anything I did all this and plus she looks ten times better than you if you have a problem with that you can talk to me" I grab aaleeyah and took her to second block.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

so like comments//vote if there's any grammar errors feel free to hit me up tho

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I'm just a pretty girl with some dreams and fuck you I'm mad.