pre birthday present(r)

Aaleeyah

"I got a surprise for you baby." Gianni whispered in my ear. "Where is it?" I responded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to my bedroom. He passed my bag with blue and purple tissue paper on top. "Go change into that" I ran off towards the bathroom opening up the bag to see a white bra and pantie set. I pulled the ruffled boyshorts over my thick hips along with the bra that was covered in rhinestones. I looked in the mirror before ruffling my hair. Am I ready to do this? Man fuck it. I walked out of the bathroom to see my room filled with candles and rose petals. I stepped towards Gianni who was sitting on the bed in his boxers. "Baby I can't believe you did this for me." " You know it's only the best for my baby girl " He pulled me down onto his lap wrapping his arms around me. I threw my head back in pleasure as his lips met my neck sending shocks of electricity through me. I felt his hands rub up and down my bottom making my core turn into an ocean. Touching his shoulder lightly I pulled away looking into his eyes. "I love you baby." "I love you too." He told me with a loving voice. Crawling up into the bed I lay back looking towards him. "Give me it now. I'm ready." The words just rolled off my tongue so lustfully that I could no longer control myself. Gianni turned around to lean against me. He trailed kisses from my collar bone to my breast, taking them out of the thin fabric before rolling his tongue against my right nipple while his hand went to play with the other one. My eyes shut tightly as I moaned out in pleasure. He switched sides giving each of my breasts the treatment they deserved. It wasn't long before his hand slivered down to the inside of my underwear. I shivered lightly from the feeling of his cold fingers on my burning clitoris. The feeling of him teasing me drove me crazy. He moved his kisses lower until he reached the hem of my boyshorts, pulling them off with his teeth I leaned up watching him. He placed a kiss on my clit before poking his tongue out and licking up and down my wet pussy lips. My hands immediately went to the back of his head pushing him deeper into me. Once he stuck his entire tongue into me I arched my back screaming his name out to the heavens. "Ooh shit Gianni." My walls tightened around him as I felt a warm liquid slide out of me. He slurped all of my juices up before yanking his boxers off and putting on a Magnum. My eyes widened at the sight of thick ten inch dick. "You so big bae." I moaned out as he rubbed the head of his length against me before slowly sliding himself in me. I bit my lip to try and forget about the pain. He looked up at me stroking the side of my face with his thumb as a tear fell from my eye. "It'll feel good in a minute just let me open you up." I closed my eyes again letting him stroke me a few more times before digging my nails into his back. I was feeling pleasure now and I couldn't take it. It felt so good as he hit my spot continuously. "Fuck yes baby. Keep hitting that shit." My legs began to shiver as I felt myself about to cum. Juices squirted out of me as I gasped loudly. Gianni looked down at me smirking. "Oh shit my baby a squirter." I smiled as he continued pumping in and out of me at a quicker pace. The bed began banging against the wall as I screamed out once more. He flipped us over quickly with me on top of him his hands went to my waist quickly where he guided me on how to ride him. After a couple minutes I had caught the hang of it and began moving faster and faster. He let go of my waist and put his arms under my thighs lifting me up and slamming me down repeatedly before I felt that same pinch in my stomach letting me know I was about to climax. Feeling his thickness grow larger in me I knew he was almost there too. Not even a minute later we came together. Our faces contorting as we felt each other's love rain down. "That was great baby girl." I rolled off of him smiling as I cuddled up in his chest.

-----------------------------------

aww shit I'm nasty but what you think.!?

comments//vote if there's any grammar errors feel free to hit me up tho

I'm just a pretty girl with some dreams and fuck you I'm mad.