Chapter nine

(So jasmine is doing the surprise party.. well its not a surprise if aaleeyah already knows It but still so she planning the party or whatever and Gianni still got to find a gift for Lee but that pre party give that's for later but ima stop talking and get to the story.)

Aaleeyah

Two more days until my party start up the turn up weekend, I get a text from my mom

Ma: I'm not going to be there for your party this year

Me: why you said you was going to be there this year :(

why she got to do that now

Ma: I have a business meeting on the weekend and I have to it's a mandatory meeting.

Me: fine.. good luck at your meeting

Ma: have a happy birthday Lee Lee.

I sigh can this get any worst.." I can't get the performance for your birthday" said jasmine "and it just got worst, what happened?" I said as I began to rub my temples "August us on tour with trey and brezzy is doing his album." said Jasmine "Fuckkkkkk" I said "first my moms and now this bullshit", " well on the good note you have a boyfriend that can sing" said jasmine "yea I do thanks for reminding me" I said feeling a little happy "okay I'll tell him and we can get this party on the road"said jasmine. I hugged her "thank you jas you are a day maker" I got up and walked away..

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

so like I have a lot of school work then a test but I promise that I will update when I have a chance okay

so just  like comments//vote if there's any grammar errors feel free to hit me up tho

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I'm just a pretty girl with some dreams and fuck you I'm mad.