Chapter 16

Aaleeyah

As we walk to the court "what's good Gianni" said JJ "aye JJ shouldn't your ass be in school" said Gianni "shuddup its the spring break for me and hello aaleeyah" said JJ, I waved "so since your here let's play ball" said Gianni as he took the ball out his bag. "You have a basketball in your bag?". " duh I'm a basketball player baby you should know " said Gianni. before I can answer my phone rings. Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah?
You can ride my face until you['re] dripp'in cum
Can you lick the tip then throat the dick or nah?
Can you let me stretch that pussy out or nah? Gianni looks at me " freak ass" he said I rolled my eyes and answered.

M:hello

U: hey you miss me?

M: umm who is this?

U: you know aaleeyah.

M: stop playing on my phone like for real who is this?

U: damn you scared, its indy from bully high.

M:aw shit okay I miss you new damn I hear about your sexy ass in a brick.

U: you miss this sexy ass.I missed your sexy ass.

M: yes I missed your sexy ass and I know you missed this.

U: -laughs- so I'm coming down there to see your ass.

M: damn my moms called you didnt she?

U: yea she wanted me to see who ever is Gianni?

M: oh that's bae..

U: so that's where we stand.. you cheating on me with another nigga.

M: shuddup anyway I got to go. mi have to watch some niggaroaches play basketball.

U:okay bye baby.

M:bye

-hangs up- "well I'm interested to see what this Indy thing looks like" said JJ " me too" said Gianni as he passed the ball. " don't worry about it juss know she cute " I said as I walked to a seat

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I finally got my life support(phone) back .I was savage all week like shit was about to get real with me and my moms but I'm back so like comments//vote if there's any grammar errors feel free to hit me up tho

I'm just a pretty girl with some dreams and fuck you I'm mad.