Chapter 24

AALEEYAH

"omg maternity clothes are too cute" I said as picked out a sundress "come on mami when being to seven different stores I'm tired and ik you are" said Gianni as he sat at the front of the store "come on pls one more store and were done" I said as I had seven to ten outfits in my hand. "alright hurry up" he said "OK" I waddled to the fitting room and tried seven outfits on, I sigh "I'm done" I walked to the cash register "is that all momma bear" said the worker with a smile, I cracked a smile "yea that's all thank you" I said as I pull out the money. "smile momma bear you soon with have a baby bear you and poppa will be proud so don't be all down in the den" she said as she gave me my bags.

"man y'all females and shopping" said Gianni as he plop down on the couch with all the bags " I mean if you didn't want to carry the bags I would have understand " I said " nah its cool I don't want you to stress and put too much weight on your back" he said as he sat me on his lap " yea yea  I mean I understand cause you use to heavy things like your head " I laughed " You right but I hope we talking about the same head" he smirked. I lightly hit his chest " you so nasty Gianni " I said " and you finally realized this how plus the other heavy thing is you right now" he said " that's what you get when you get a female pregnant " I smirked " shut up and gimme a kiss" he said.

And of course you know what that lead to....

########################

hey ppl I'm back of course I'm here to stay so as you see that I will be changing my profile picture to some of my characters in the story and I never got the chance to put up JJ but I will in the next chapter when the game starts until enjoy so like comments//vote if there's any grammar errors feel free to hit me up tho

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

I'm just a pretty girl with some dreams and fuck you I'm mad.