DATE

Aardhna's p.o.v:

Yesterday night I got call from Arnav saying.

"Sorry Aardhna, it was an accident." He said awkwardly.

"Hmm."

"How is your Sister princess." He asked.

"She is fine. Taking rest." I replied.

"Hmm Aardhna are you free tomorrow @6 in evening." He asked.

"Yeah, I'm free." I replied.

"Okay I'm sending you a box. While coming to venue wear that and come." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Bye princess. See you tomorrow at venue." He said and hung up excitement obvious in his voice.

He said in phone call.
I thought what was surprise because whenever he says surprise he really surprises me.

So now I'm getting ready to go there.
Anyhow today I'm going to say my feelings to him. I will accept whatever decision he takes.

He sent gift box. But I'm not going to wear that because till now I didn't open that. I'm going to wear short black dress.

If he accepts my proposal then I'll wear the dress he has given me at that time I'll open that packet.

I reached at venue before 10mins and currently I'm waiting for him.

Arnav's p.o.v:

I called her informed her about Date. I hope she accepts my proposal.

She said she will wear another dress because she doesn't want to wear the dress which I sent as she will wear some other day. I felt bad but I composed myself.

I reached venue and when I entered the place where I made all the preparations to propose the scene in front of me snatched earth beneath my feet.