WEDDING BELLS

Above pic is Aardhna's bridal dress and jewellery.

Arnav's p.o.v:

When she was coming down I was freezed, mesmerized what not. She was looking like an angel. I was seeing her with open mouth. My trance got broke by Sahil and Aastha.

"Jiju/bhai close your mouth if not mosquito can enter." They said in union. I glared them being embrassed.

"Var and Vadhu stand for varmala." Panditji said.

We made wear garlands each other around neck.

"Now vadhu's parents come forward to tie knot and for kanyadhanam." Panditji announced.

Mom and dad came forward to completed those rituals. Later we stood in front of fire to complete 7 wedding vows by taking rounds around fire.

1st vow:

Me: You will offer me food and be helpful in every way. I will cherish you and provide welfare and happiness for you and our children’.

Aardhna: I am responsible for the home and all household, food and finance responsibilities.

2nd vow:

Me: ‘Together we will protect our house and children.

Aardhna: ‘I will be by your side as your courage and strength. I will rejoice in your happiness. In return, you will love me solely.

3rd vow:

Me: ‘May we grow wealthy and prosperous and strive for the education of our children and may our children live long.’

Aardhna: ‘I will love you solely for the rest of my life, as you are my husband. Every other man in my life will be secondary. I vow to remain chaste’.

4th vow:

Me: ‘You have brought sacredness into my life, and have completed me. May we be blessed with noble and obedient children’