Part 1. Finding The Key

When you are in School, Growing up In Life, it actually sort of matters how you look because it matters to others, Why? Why does it matter how you look because IF they don't like you then who will? If they Don't Accept you then Who will? So I started Believing that I wasnt good enough, I started believing that I was A Failure. I couldn't become like others. So it was getting Harder like I couldn't go to the Soccer Field like everybody else, I couldn't ride Bike or Skateboard like Others. So I started Becoming Depressed. So I started thinking that what kind of purpose do I have to live, I mean I just live here to Die? There are Somethings in Life that are outta your Control that u gotta live without.

The Choice we Have is either to Give up or Keep on Going! Wanna ask you what are you gonna believe? Are u gonna believe in yourself when everyone tells you that you are Failure? No one Likes you, no one cared bout you. People don't even look u into your Eye.

People ask you how u are, u say you are fine bt you really aren't just fine.

I tell you Life's Interesting, Life is a Journey. You take steps in this Direction, You Take steps in that Direction, U get Lost sometimes and even might Fall Down. I tell you that sometimes in Life when you fall down, you don't have the Strength to Get up. It's Hard and Sad to Believe that you want to give your 100% bt you don't have that much Capacity.

So You put a Mask on Your Face and then Come to School, Pretend everything's okay bt it's not. Then when you go home, Lay in your Bed, when no one's looking at you, you don't have to impress anyone, just YOURSELF. That's when Fear Comes in! You know the kind of Fear when you walk into the doors of your home or maybe you have a doubt bout your life what will happen next, it Scares you.

Maybe you have heard about what people say to you, what people think bout you, that's when Fear Parallises you. So I just wanna ask you today that do you think that you have hope?

It should be Impossible to get back up for me, Bt NO! I try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times and I give up, do you think I'm ever gonna get up? No. If I Fail, I try again and again. For long as much I try, I have more chances to get up.

So I wanna ask a couple Questions that who am I ? Really who am I?? The friends around you are so much determined who you are, so u change yourself. So u have a Choice, the Moment which step you are going to Take next in Life!