Part 5. Support

Finding the Special One for you is Hard who motivates you, always present in your hard times, always inspires you to never give up and stand up again and again if you fall down continuously.

It may take you time to find the right person for you. No one says that to travel the whole world to find that person. Start with your surroundings or neighborhood. See who is happy and clapping on your success or when Everytime you win. See who comes for a help if you fall down or get depressed asking " Do you need any help?"

Be with the people you love to be with. You shouldn't be with negative people, who have problems in every of your Solutions. No negative people, no negative vibes, no negative thinking and no negative life. It simply ends there.

Like in the game of Chess, the King needs the help of Queen as she is the one who protects the King from Dangerous Situations! So, in Real Life, you will require that kind of support who will never show you his/her back to you and never leave you!

Of Course it is hard, it's supposed to be hard. If it was easy, everyone would do it. When life gets harder, you know that you are going on the right path as nothing is Easy. Nothing is Impossible my friend, just Believe in yourself and make it happen!

Everything you want is on the other side of Fear. So, you have to overcome your Fears and show the whole world that you are the best. When Others say they can't, it means that THEY CANT, but YOU CAN!

If you find the right person who motivates you and inspires you, you should give him/her your full Attention and Love because if they won't be there for you, you will not be the one who you are today! You would have gave up a long time ago, just that person helped you to get back up and strive harder.