Part 8.Goals

Do your future self a favour, work hard now! Never ruin a good day by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.

Believe in yourself! You are going to make the rest of your life, the best of your life.

Don't live in your Past. You won't be able to Live in your Present.  The people with the worst past create the best future.

Losers wait for the world to give them permissions to do something. Winners do it anyway.

Life is like a car. You are the driver of your own life. Don't let anyone steal steal your seat!

Don't worry about the people talking about you behind your back. They are behind you for a reason.

Train your mind to be calm in every situation. Because you've had a dark past, doesn't mean you can't have a bright future.

You are the CEO of your life. Self care is not Selfish.

The best way to predict future is to create it. Life is only as good as your mindset.

Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Don't take it for granted. Make it count and be happy that you are alive. Start every day with an attitude of gratitude.

You don't fix your problems, you fix your thinking and the problems fix themselves. There is no one road to success. You must find your own route.

Never settle for Good when Great is Available.

Physical attraction are common. But a real mental connection is rare. If you find it, hold on to it.

Over thinking is what kills you from inside. You have got to win in your mind before you win in your life.

Family is not an important thing. It's Everything!