Part 7. Past

Stop Living in the past, or you will ruin both your present and future. If something has bad happened with you in the past, just forget it and let it go.

Life is Rough, so you gotta be Tough. You shouldn't​ trust words, you should trust actions.

You shouldn't stop when you are tired, you should stop when you are done! Don't just set goals, hunt them.

Pay close attention to the people who don't clap when you win. Don't think too much, just do what makes you happy. Learn to say NO without explaining yourself!

Freedom lies in being bold. Be bold. Do what the Ordinary Fear! Remember one thing, success has no age.

Never discourage a Person who is progressing in his/her life. No matter how slow or how fast. Forward is Forward!

Cheers to the freedom of creating any future you want!

Never be afraid to do something big. The sky is not your limit, your Mindset is!

An Investment in knowledge pays the best Interest! You are never too old to make a wish. So keep Wishing!

Sacrifice comes before Success.

Live so that you die with memories, not dreams! The fruits of success always grow on the Trees of Hard work.

I can do it. I deserve it. I will get it. End of Story!

The hardest walk is walking alone. But, it also makes you the strongest!

Today is a perfect day to reboot your mind and have a fresh start! Greatness starts with a clear vision of the future.

Be strong enough to let go, and patient enough to wait for what you deserve. If you woke up without a goal, go back to sleep.

It's the Will who will keep you going and not the Skill. Success isn't overnight. It's when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up!

Have faith in where you are going!