Part 11.Disappointments

There will be Times when you will get disappointed from the Choices you make or the choices made against you. It's Normal. It's the Mindset inside you that have to decide whether to React to the Choices or Decisions or Ignore them

I'll tell you a Story of a Boy named Arjun. Sounds like a Religious Name. But that guy was the best in his fields. He had set goals for his life, wanted to Achieve more, was in a thriving thirst of becoming the best. He was also good in Academics. He did not have any Problems. Life was good, he was progressing, what else should have he wished for!

He grew up, came in his seventh standard, joined football as his Career for his life. But one day, he started to eventually develop something inside him that was obvious at this Age. That was love.

Proposed the girl, she said yes. Couldn't have been anything happier than that! They both had a good time, talked with each other whole day.

Life was going good on him until there was a Twist! The girl left Arjun at a very sad moment because everything was not going as he wanted. He was sad, he cried, he recalled the memories spent with her,all the time he made for her.

But he knew one thing, that she will cheat on him. But his heart couldn't take that burden what his mind took. He everyday believed that she would come back, let's give it a try and all. But the sad part is, she didn't come back and ended up being with some other guy.

So, he started to blame himself, pin himself Down, over think the things or events that wouldn't ever happen!
As he had taken so much time for her, his grades went down too.

So he was kinda sad about this Until someone advised him that," You Should Follow your Dreams rather People!" From that day, he took this advise as his life motto and again started to dream for being the Astonishing!

He changed his Mindset, started focussing on his Academics and Career rather making love with someone. It's all going to be a waste of time! Being the Best is what he wished after all!

So, you see! There will be regrets and disappointments in Life or the sadness of the decisions you make! But the decisions you make in life, will make you progress in life, teach you a lesson and never repeat those mistakes again!

Everything you need lies within yourself! God has blessed you enough, so better don't get Jealous of the things you don't have! Live a happy life, being positive through hard situations will make you progress!

Never underestimate yourself or never pin yourself down! It will bring nothing but Negativity! It's better to live a life worth living than wish to die something for!

Learning has no Age. Life will keep teaching you lessons in different situations.

Don't worry if people laugh on your dreams or goals. If they say it's hard, it would be hard for them, not You!