6th Sense

(Your point of view)

I sat on the edge of some land in the celestial world. I dangled my feet over the edge - it's been a month. I've been summoned a few times by Lucy and I'm kind of disappointed it's never been with Loke. On a good note, at least I get to see him everyday. We get to hang out more often. That's always nice... I miss living in Earth Land. I could always go back, but... I wouldn't get to see Loke as much. And knowing my life force is draining constantly while I'm there doesn't seem so... nice. I never really had any proper friends in Fairy Tail, however they might be worried. I never told them anything and I don't think Lucy has.

I chucked a nearby rock over the edge. Maybe if I didn't take that job I could of lived blissfully in Earth Land for a few more years. Loke and I wouldn't know I'm a spirit because he wouldn't notice the fading stars. And I wouldn't have to keep thinking about what could of been. What could of happened. I turned my head around and saw all the spirits having a great time. Laughing and everything. I then noticed some Fairy Tail wizards there; Gray, Natsu, Levy, Gajeel, Lucy and a few others. I don't want to interrupt them. Besides, maybe them thinking I just disappeared or died is for the better.

I untied my blazer from my waist and took a good look at it. This is what I am now... this is what I am forever. I can't change it. Not now, not ever. I'm the key of the forgotten flame... unknown yet forever known. I'm a dying fire. I'm not important. I'm just silver. I felt somebody put their hands on my shoulder. There was some shuffling next to me and I saw that Loke had sat down next to me. "Be happy that it's me who overheard you mumbling to yourself and not someone else," he awkwardly laughed. At least he's trying... "You're important." Loke wiped away some of the tears in front of my eyes. "Silver is important. Who cares if you're silver or gold? You are a person and that makes you important," he consoled.

A person... not a human. "Also, cheer up. I have something important to tell you, but not if you're sad." He joked. I rubbed my eyes to get rid off the remaining tears. "Good girl. You're important. Important to me..." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Important to you? A lot of people are important to you. So many, in fact, telling it to just one is like saying a very specific crisp that's the same flavour as the rest is delicious. You've got Lucy, too... Why am I important? She's the one who saved your life. "You see... I've been meaning to tell you..."

(Loke's point of view)

After Lucy and the others left, I felt like something was off. I noticed (y/n) was sitting alone in the distant, so I went to see her. "This is what I am now... this is what I am forever. I can't change it. Not now, not ever. I'm the key of the forgotten flame... unknown yet forever known. I'm a dying fire. I'm not important. I'm just silver," I heard her mumble under her breath. No... don't think like that. You're important. Silver is important. Everybody is important. I put my hand on her shoulder and sat down next to her. I swung my legs over the edge. She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Be happy that it's me who overheard you mumbling to yourself and not someone else," I awkwardly laughed. I was trying to lighten her mood, to see her smile. "You're important." I gave her a faint smile. I wiped away some of the tears on her face with my thumb. "Silver is important. Who cares if you're silver or gold? You are a person and that makes you important," I consoled. Person may not be the right word to have used. She wants to be human... life's a cruel place. You just have to do your best to look on the bright side. "Also, cheer up. I have something important to tell you, but not if you're sad." I joked. Cheer up...

She rubbed her eyes and cheeks. Her eyes were red from crying. "Good girl. You're important. Important to me..." More important that you know... Really important. I always flirted with you for a reason, despite doing it with many girls. I gently wrapped my arm around her. I felt her heart rate quicken. At least she was calm. "You see... I've been meaning to tell you..." I paused for a moment and took a deep breath. I'm really going to tell her? I should just do it like how I did with the others. It's just... harder when it's genuine. I looked at her and smiled. "I love you."