Chapter 4: new beginings

Just as I thought Courtney and heather were fighting over the window seat and both girls had lame excuse. " I should have the window seat because unlike you, I need sunlight" Courtney whined.

"Pu leaz" Heather said "I should get the window seat because I am trying to get a tan. Not vitamin dumb"

"Excuse me" I said "can't you guys trade off like one time Courtney can have the window seat and then Heather can have the window seat after"

"Clair's right" Heather said." Go ahead Courtney, I will wait till next time."

Wow I thought Heather was queen of mean, everyone's enemy, but she was being so calm with the suggestion I made. mental note, start studying the competitors attitudes and behaviors, see if I can dig up more information on them.I took a seat next to Cody across from Heather and Courtney and started to chatt with everyone for a bit listening to their stories. We shared our hopes and dreams, fears, and small secrets. I felt like I was fitting in and it made me smile. I wanted to go to the confessional to share my more personal thoughts to the camera so I got up and walked into the confessional room.

// confessional:okay I thought I knew a lot about the competitors, turns out their much more different than I thought. End of confession//

I decided to go back to my room as soon As I stepped in I collapsed on the bed man I was exhausted. Dad came in ten minutes later.

"Hey kiddo how are you" dad asked

"Fine " I said yawning.

"You should take a nap sweetheart, will be in Egypt in about an hour"

I nodded and fell asleep.  I had a dream about my mother, I only remembered me screaming and crying and her yelling back. I woke and noticed that I was sweating must have been hot earlier in the room. Dad may have turned the air down, or maybe because the bed was made up just like it was when I fell asleep. The next thing that happened was weird we started landing but we were not quite there yet. We didn't land until twenty one minutes later and dad escorted us off the plane. It was hot I had to change clothes, I kept my yellow tank top and shorts on, I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on my flip flops.

 It was hot I had to change clothes, I kept my yellow tank top and shorts on, I put my hair up into a high ponytail and put on my flip flops

"Welcome to Egypt" dad said. The game had begun.