Chapter 7

Flashback 17 years old

~"How did try outs go?"Carly asked Shane and Rick they had just got done with football try outs.
"Good, how bout cheer try outs?"Rick asked Carly.
"Okay I guess, thoes girls are so much better than me tho."Carly said.
"Nah, no way your the best I've ever seen you got a sopt on the team."Shane told her while he put her arm around her shoulder.
"Yeah he is right. Me and Lori are going on a date this weekend."Rick said.
"That's good man."Carly told him.
"I'm going to go find her I'll be back."Rick said. Shane waited till Rick was gone to say something.
"You and me movies?"Shane asked.
"Are you asking me or telling me?"Carly asked.
"Asking."
"Well, your answer is yes, pick me up at 8."Carly said.

6 hours later

~"Thanks for the movies."Carly told Shane.
"Yeah, it was no problem."Shane told her.
"Mom and dad's gone Ricks staying with Lori. You...um...wanna come in?"Carly asked Shane.
"Yeah, sure."He said.Carly opens the door for them to go in.
"I'll be..um..down in a minute " Carly said.
"Okay."Shane said walking to the couch.Carly came down 5 minutes later in a tank top and shorts.She sat on Shane's lap and started to kiss him.
"Okay, so ether you done something or you want something."Shane said as he broke the kiss.
"Why do you say that?"Carly asked him as she started to kiss down his neck.
"That's the only time you kiss me first."Shane said.
"Well I want something."She said.
"And what is that?"Shane asked her.
"You."She said sudctivly in his ear. Shane looked at her with a questioning look then he realized what she ment and laid her down on the couch.
"Are you sure?"He asked her.
"Yes."was all she said.She started to unbuckle his shirt and she stared at his abs.
"Suprised?"He asked her.
"Yes, very."She said before she wrapped her hands in his hair and pulled him closer. He started to take off her shirt.
"Wait, can we um, can we do this in the bedroom?"She said.Shane picked her up bridal style and started towards the bedroom. Carly was laughing all the way.

~"Can I tell you something?"Carly was laying on Shane's chest, she had his shirt with him in his boxers.
"Anything Grimes."He said as he ran his fingers through her hair.
"You where my first."She said. Shane laughed.
"Could have fooled me."Shane said.Carly punched him on the abs.
"Shutup."She said.
"That's a complement."He said back.
"Not to me, you make it sound like I'm a hoe or something."She said.
"Hay, look I didn't mean it like that."He said rubbing her check.
"Could have fooled me." She said using his words aginst him.
"I'm honored to be your first.I didn't hurt you are go to fast did I?"He asked wanting to make sure her first was great.
"No you where amazing."She said.
"I know."He said.Carly rolled her eyes.
"God your so cute when your mad."He said.
"Well then what am I when I'm not?"She asked.
"Sexy."He said before he kissed her.