He Loves Me I Think (Nick Jonas )

I'm lex I live in Miami with my foster family the Jonas brothers I love them so much because your probably wondering my parents abandoned me when I was 12 I'm 18 now and I'm used to not Having them around but there's a twist I'm secretly dating my "brother " who is 21 nick nick Jonas.

I hear someone open my bedroom door and look up from my laptop screen hey beautiful he kisses me I shut my laptop and continue to kiss him I then pull away nick we can't not until your parents know about us we really need to tell them it's almost been a year now "I know well do it at dinner tonight "ah no you will "why me" cause you love me ever so much " ha whatever yes I do " I know cutie "

NICK LEX DINNER mum yells from down stairs

COMING me and nick go down stairs and sit at the table we had macaroni cheese for dinner "mum dad I have something to tell you "what is it nick "
Me and lex are dating and have been for almost a year now

Ha I told you mum turns and says to dad

Dam you did call it

"Wait so your not mad nick asks

Of course not you guys aren't actually related so it's fine were happy for you

Thanks I finish my food then it was mine and nicks turn to do the dishes we finish them then go down stairs to the movie room to see they are all watching this bad movie nick grabs my hand and takes me to his room "talk about perfect opertunity ahy babe I laugh at him when he starts to kiss me I get on top of him and take his clothes of when he rolls over so I'm under him .................................................