Last Note/Stars

What's up fellas????

So we've come to the end of this wonderful book. Yes I know, I know I'm crying too - and not from laughter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and it was funny enough to crack up even the darkest soul. I'm not going to be writing anymore because Wattpad has a 200 chapter limit.

Thank you guys for your support and love. I really appreciate you getting me this far, I mean 1k+ reads, 600+ votes and 100+ comments, thank you guys so much. Love you!!!!

Before I start rambling(and crying) here is the last joke of this book. I hope it makes a good ending. GOODBYE!!!!!

***

A visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag. "Our flag symbolizes our taxes," he said. "We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them."

"That's the same with us," the American said, "only we see stars, too."

***

Update:

Hi everyone!!!

Hope you're all good.

Yes I know I'm not supposed to but I will. Imma advertise my other books here. I know, I'm ashamed of myself.

So if you wanna read an actual book of mine I have a couple published and here they are.

Shattered (Update: Unpublished because it was cringey asf but enjoy the cringey asf blurb, you're welcome):

What happens when the love of your life marries another person?

For Annabella Lloyd the answer is death.

When Robinson Ricks, Annabella's fiancé married Kathryn Johnson her best friend two weeks before their marriage ceremony, Annabella was shattered completely.

Now she doesn't understand why the handsome Burke Mason is trying to put her life back together, piece by piece.

No matter what it takes.

Winning Her (Update: Unpublished because I don't know, let's say I needed to rewrite it):

Claudette Simmons played with love and ended up with a broken heart.

Who broke her heart?

None other than the famous, influential, hot, British billionaire Steve Dunham and she vowed never to let her heart be played with again.

After finding out he is engaged to be married to another girl she has no choice but to move on and lick her wounds.

On the day of his wedding he decides to tell her the shocking truth behind their break-up.

Sometimes, giving someone a second chance is like giving them an extra bullet for their gun since they missed the first time.

I also have a few in the works but all I'm missing is a cover. So if you're a good graphics designer or you know a good graphics designer I could really use one. Contact me if you want to make one for me. I'll give credit to you.

Anyways thank you guys so much for reading. Love you ♥ ♥ 😘 😘.

***

Update:

Hey guys!!!

Glad you've finished this book! How'd you find it?

If you loved it and want more, you can check out book 2. Yes there is a book 2. Its called Jokes Kingdom and its on my profile. (you could follow me while you're there 🙏😉😉😉😉)

I'm sure you'll like it.

I'll be updating this page when I need to.

Bye!!!!

***

Update:

*screams*

OK, bad way to start an update. I get it. Apologies.

But guess what guys?

We've reached 2K reads!

*screams and does flips*

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody who's made me come this far. I know it's small, but it's big for me.

Thank you for reading!

If you're done with this one, kindly head over to book two and let's get that one there too.

Once again, thank you!

You guys deserve all the cupcakes and ice cream!

Bye!!!

***

Update:

Wow!

It's been quite a while since I finished this book. Looking back on my previous updates I cringe because I sound like a hyper toddler on a sugar high.

So many things have happened between then and now.

First of all, Shattered and Winning Her have been taken down to live out the rest of their days as drafts on my laptop.

Secondly I've gotten so much better at writing that I'm now in fact a paid author on GoodNovel (link to The Popular Project is on my profile, please go support me). Words cannot express how I feel.

Thirdly, this book has seven thousand reads! If three years ago 'Tiana heard this she'd probably go crazy with the Skittles. Present day 'Tiana however, thanks everyone who's ever read (even silently) every single one of her books, maturely of course.

Please continue to support me and I will do the same to my best ability!