My Knight in Shining Armor (Cash boyxboy) Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier

*AUTHORS NOTE* ( Ok so before you start reading, this is my first fanfic so just give me a break and i would like some friendly criticism and
some help with ideas and other things so ya STAY FRESH! Ps: this is copyrighted to me and me only if you want to rewrite it with other characters all you have to do is ask!!)

Nash is a typical nerd in High School. He worries about his grades, he finishes his homework in class, the whole lot. He is also gay. You may ask, 'does he receive hate?', Yes, quite a bit actually. His main contributors are Jacob (Whitesides..XD), the physical one, and mahogany, the verbal one. They combine to create a lifetime of hurt and agony, but Nash is used to it.

The day Nash came out was coincidentally named the day Hell froze over. That day is officially renamed the day he died inside. His day normally consists of daydreaming about Cameron, sometimes he's Nash's knight in shining armor and he is Cameron's damsel in distress. Nash knows that it's cheesy, but he doesn't care. Nash loves everything about him, from him biting the eraser on his pencil, to his nose crinkling when he lies. One thing he hates is when Cameron just stands there when Jacob is beating the shit out of him, he doesn't really do anything. He just stands there with a blank face. He's just really good friends with Jacob , he wonders that a lot.

When Nash has finally seen it all, minutes away from doing the unthinkable will his knight in shining armor be there to save him?