Chapter 16

Hey guys IM BACK BABY! Lol anyways....an idea just popped into my head w/ some help from Arron(aka:@Bubblegum69). So yeah ill try to update more frequently!

Nash's POV:

After that awkward situation with Mahogany, i met Cam back in maths and the day went by pretty fast. Here we sit in last hour and theres only 15 minuets left of the day.

Cam sits next to me and is just tapping away at his side of the table, probably just as anxious to get out of here as i am. I gently place my hand over his and give him a small smile. He looks over to me, then looks around the room, and then places a kiss to my lips.

I could feel my cheeks burning as i looked away. I felt a poke on my shoulder as a see a note being passed to me. It read "Hey Nash, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall today after school?

- Love Cam Xx :)"

A grin appeared on my face and i wrote down "of course, I would Love to!"

Oops i forgot one thing...i grabbed the note and added "but one more thing, can Mahogany come?"

I passed it back to him and minuets later a look of pure shock crossed his face. He turned to me and mouthed "WHAT?"

Just then Mrs. Styles (couldnt think of names...oh well) came up to our table and said " oh looky here, a note. Mr. Dallas, do you have anything to share with the class?" She asked as she passed the note between her fingers. he shook his head. "Well then" she said. "Ill just read it then" her eyes scanned over the note and her eyes lit up. "Well then, Cameron, Nash I would like to see both of you after class today!" And she walked back to her desk while hearing "oohs" from everyone else in the class room.

She clapped her hands and laughed "leave them alone! And whats with all the oohing? What are you people? Five?"

I almost felt like laughing. I continued the conversation and mouthed "tell you after school".

He just nodded.

"BRRRRIIINNNGGG" (A/N: lol love doing that)

We grabbed our stuff and headed to the front of the room. "Awwww i love relationships like this!" She squealed. If only you could see the look on our faces...well the minuet she saw, she whispered " oops am i scaring you?, im sorry! I just love gay couples! They're so adorable!" "Ok so are you guys out or are you secret?"

She asked like a teenage girl wanting to know the new gossip. I was astonished. "I..um..we..um..wha?" Was all that i could muster. So Cam stepped in and quickly stated " he's out, I'm in and secret." Like it was no big deal. "Cam!, great spill our biggest secret to a gossip girl wannabe." I said as i playfully slapped his chest. "Well it was gonna come out ( see what i did there? Huh? I think you did :p lol) sooner or later". He innocently replied. "Oh ok I'm just standing right here and i didn't take offense to that because I'm only 25!" She yelled as we were already almost out the door. I chuckled while Cam bursted out with laughter.

Anon's POV: (oooh wonder who it is???)

I was listening to "Cash's" while convo with Mrs. Styles. Thank god i was walking by when the truth bomb blew up in here. "He's Gay? Finally! I breakthrough! I still have a chance with him! But i gotta get lover boy out if the way...i just gotta figure out how...."

NASHS POV:

When he was done and catching his breath, he asked me "so whats with you wanted to invite Mahogany to the mall with us?"

My eyes widened... I forgot about that. Right how am i gonna explain this to him? " right about that....."

(Sooo....i have no excuse but to say i lost inspiration with this story but then somthin popped in my head! Im gonna do more dedications and maybe if you guys want to make me a new cover you can inbox me and ill tell you my email! Im glad to be back! Challenge is 50 faves and 50 comments ;) wont be that hard tho will it? Lol bye!