Chapter 1

(Edited)

CAMERON'S POV:

Cameron's mother screeched "wake up!" He was jolted awake by the noise that left his mother's mouth.

"I made pancakes!" She sang, unconvinced that he was awake. Once Cameron heard his mother's words, he jumped out of bed and raced down the steps and sat on the bench waiting for the holy grail of pancakes. He loved his mom's pancakes, she always put a stack of chocolate chips and whip cream on his plate. he forced them into his mouth at the speed of light, wondering why he isn't five hundred pounds.  

"So Cam are you ready for your first day of school?" His mom asked

"Yeah! I can't wait to hang out with Jacob! And see what classes I have with him." He was truly excited for school, he wasn't some mindless jock, he was a smart jock. He always thought brains over beauty, but he has both so he doesn't have to worry. He doesn't think of himself as vain, more like proud of the way he is.   

*AT SCHOOL*

As he walked in the building, he was welcomed by an assortment of comment. He didn't really pay much attention to them though. He was too intent on finding The office, which they moved once again, stupid budget cuts.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The secretary asked, secretly wishing he was 20 years older, you know, so it wouldn't be weird. 

"Um... Can I have my schedule? The name's Cameron Dallas." he said proudly by flashing his best smile, using to this advantage for other days when Jacob and himself might need hall passes.

"Umm...here you are," She whispered while flicking through the metal file for his manila folder. When she finally found it, she let out a sigh and swiftly handed him his crisp white schedule.

He smiled once again and whispered, "thanks." while turned and continuing on his destination to find jacob.

He finally saw jacob in the hallway of his first hour class, he gave up ten minutes ago and just decided to go to class. he ran up to Jacob and tapped his shoulder. jacob turned around and a smile was etched on his face and a blush coating his cheeks. 

"Let me see your schedule." Cameron demanded impatiently. 

"Ok..." Jacob whispered while digging through his old worn out bookbag and finally pulled out a crumpled up piece of paper. He tossed it to Cameron, and he gently uncrumpled it, trying not to rip it.

"Aw damn, we only have 3 classes together." Cameron wined, while hanging on Jacobs shoulder longingly. 

"At least one of them is first hour which is...math, lets go!" jacob shouted happily.

" hey, Bud. We're already here remember?" Cameron laughed while walking towards the door. 

 As Jacob's blush got brighter, his embarrassment deepened. He walked into the room ashamed that he let it show for this long, he needs to keep it hidden!

NASH'S POV:

"Bbrrinnngggg" He woke up to PTV ringing in his ear.

"Ughhh" He sighed. He really wasn't looking forward to school today. But might as well get over with it.

"NASH GET YOUR ASS UP!" He heard his mom screaming from the couch downstairs.

"I'M Up!" He yelled back.

"UGH", sighing once again. Sighing is a recurrence in his everyday life. He shuffled over to his closet and pulled on a random Hollister shirt that he bought from a thrift shop and pulled up his ripped skinny jeans, no they did not come that way either. He ran down the stairs and out the door. 'No food for me this morning or really any morning for that matter.' He whisperes to himself as he makes his way to school. His mom is , well how should I say this, abusive, a bitch, the spawn of satan yeah you get the point. One she found out he  was gay, she literally disowned him, she still lets him live with her though, so He can be her personal punching bag.

But he can't just get up and leave, he has nowhere else to go!

*AT SCHOOL*

Once Nash walks into the school, he sees pointing and whispering in his general direction. He already knows what they're saying, he's heard it all before.

As he was walking to his first hour, he heard a distinct "Hey Faggot!" He faintly remembers the voice but wasn't sure. Until he turned around. He saw Mahogany and Jacob walking in his direction with a devilish look in their eyes.

"Yo fag, you didn't think you weren't gonna get beatings this year?" Jacob sneered. Nash knew to stay silent for his own good. 

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Jacob roared again with a stupid smirk on his face.

"N..no?" I stuttered scared as hell.

"Your damn right" Mahogany whispered in Nash's ear as she crouched down and slapped him. Painfully, I might add.

Next thing he knew he felt a horrible pain coming from my stomach. Jacob punched him in the gut and slammed him against the lockers. 

"Ughh" Nash grunted as he fell on the floor, Jacob towering over his bruised body saying "See ya later" with the most fake smile he has ever seen.

Oh my god, this year is going to be hell. He started limping to the Nurse's. Good thing they didn't punch him anywhere noticeable. He asked for his schedule and left. Thank god she didn't see any of the bruises. Oh look, looks like he has math first period.

"I wonder who's in my class.", Nash asked innocently.

*Authors Note* sorry it was short I'm new at this and i need some inspiration.can u guys tell me if you liked it or nah?(see what i did there!) i won't have a specific schedule for when i update. It will just be when i find inspiration. BYE! Stay FRESH!