Scamming Pt.5

Chanyeol sits at his desk, occupied in his thoughts, completely forgetting about his list of duties to fulfill.

The mysterious and infatuated Baekhyun.

The heart broken and gullible Sehun.

The two boys cloud the mind of the CEO to the point where he needs a break. He needs to stop thinking about the situation before he himself begins to get involved.

(who is he kidding, he's already been involved)

With a sigh, the CEO gets up from his work area before deciding a change of scenery would do the trick. 

He walks out of office and into his waiting car. 

"Where to Mr.Park", the chauffeur asks the CEO. 

"Home please", he decides he'll go pick up his dog Jimbles (lol) changes into more comfortable clothes before walking to a nearby park to walk his dog.

Chanyeol walks quietly and in sync with the wind as the breeze gracefully pampers him. He sighs in delight. A breezy spring day (by bts) is exactly what he needed.

It reminds him of the days where he would spend with his mother, walking hand in hand to the playground together. They would talk about Chanyeol's day at school, his friends and anything that came to mind.

Chanyeol misses his mom.

Ever since they had the argument about marriage they haven't contacted each other. He remembers his mother yet again trying to set him up on a blind date. She wanted her youngest and most successful child to get married. To have children.

Chanyeol on the other hand just wanted to focus on his company and nothing else.

Love was a waste of time. 

At least, that's what he thought. 

Sighing, the tall man kicks at the stray pebbles underneath him as he and Jimbles walk around the green, flowery park. The change of scenery is the best place to have time to think. 

The CEO is so occupied with his thoughts that, not keeping a tight grip on the leash, he feels the leash run through his fingers before it disappears entirely along with the fleeting dog.

"Jimbles!", Chanyeol yells. He looks around and sees a furry image disappearing across the grass. A few children laugh and smile at the dog as it continues to run further and further away from his owner. Soon he disappears from Chanyeol's line of vision. 

He groans, running towards the direction he saw the dog go. 

"Jimbles, come here!", he yells again, this time frustrated.

He walks towards the park area, stepping near the flower garden.

As he steps near, he hears a few giggles before a familiar bark sounds. The sound comes from behind a large, red rose bush. 

Taking quick steps, Chanyeol rushes behind the rose bush before he stops in his tracks.

There a few feet away is Jimbles being fed by none other than his new assistant.

The dog eagerly eats what seems to be small cookies from Baekhyun's hand while wagging his tail excitedly. Baekhyun giggles again making the dog bark in return.

Chanyeol seems to be in a trance.

All he can think about is how the rose bushes exquisitely compliment the rose colored cheeks his assistant has and the rose red lips that stretch into a beautiful smile.