The Truth

"What are you (y/n)?" Rin said while looking at my tail. I felt more tears fall down my face. "I-I w-was h-half demon b-but I-i don't k-know anymore" I said between sniffs. Then Rin did something that i never thought he would ever do. He hugged me, I felt my face turn red. "R-Rin" I said while calming down. "Don't worry I'm here for you. I can help you with this" he said while blushing. "H-how?" I asked. Then Rin let go and stood up. He reached behind his back and tugged at his lower back. Then a tail appeared. I jumped and said "Your a demon!?" He gave me a guilty smile and said "ya, but before any thing else gets crazier I have to tell you something else" he looked down at his feet. "O-ok I trust you" I said while grabbing his hand. His face turned red and I could feel his heart race through his hand. Does he like me? I thought to myself. Rin looked up and said "W-well...Uhhh...you might not believe me but...I'm the son of.... Satan" I let go of his hand a fell of the bed hitting my head. He quickly helped me up and looked into my eyes. "Are you ok?" He asked worried. "Not really I'm just surprised that your the son of..."I said but didn't want to say his name. "Ya, but I'm nothing like him I promise...do you still trust me?" Rin asked with a worried voice. "Well...ya if you were evil then why would you want to become a exorcist? But it might take some time to get that into my head" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "That's ok with me just as long as you can stay with m- I mean...so you still have to tell me why you have a tail" Rin said. What was he going to say? Well whatever. I sat down on my bed and said "Well my mom was a demon and my dad a human. So that makes me a half demon, but I didn't have demonic powers till just a little bit ago. And I think I got the ears and tail from the ghoul temptant but I'm not so sure how" Rin sat down next to me and said while grabbing my hand "Well we will figure it out, but for now you should get some sleep you need it" I looked at him and smiled.

     Rins Pov

  After (y/n) told me about her parents I sat down next to her. I felt really sorry for her. She looked really tried. "Well you should get some sleep you need it" I said while grabbing her hand. She blushed and smiled. She looked so damn cute like that. Then she hugged me. "Thanks for everything Rin" she said and fell asleep. She was still hugging me and I was getting tried. Then I heard (y/n) mumble in her sleep "I love you... Rin" I felt my face turn red as a tomato. "I love you too" I said to the sleeping girl. And kissed her cheek lightly. Then I fell asleep next to her.

Hey Guys Sorry For The Short Story. I'll See If I Can Make The Next Chapter Longer. But I Hope You Enjoyed It And I'll See You Next Time. Bye-Bye!😊😃