Yukio!

Bon's (spikey head)Pov

   (Y/n) and Rin had just been kidnapped by a demon. That and im pretty sure Satan had something to do with it.

    I sprinted down the halls toward the front entrance. When i reached the doors i saw Yukio already walking in. He had his bags in his hand and was just closeing the door. "Oh hey Bon" Yukio said while looking at my sweating face.

   I was out of breath. I took a second to catch my breath and yelled "Rin and (Y/n) were kidnapped! And I think Satan had something to do with it!"  Yukio dropped his bags and stared at me. I then ran up the stairs with Yukio close behind. I reached the spot were i last saw them. And then Yukio said "This is bad...I mean i know why he would want Rin...but (Y/n)?" Yukio then stared typing something in to his phone.

    "What are we going to do Yukio!" I yelled pacing back and forth.

     Rins Pov

   I woke up with a horriable pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in some type of jail cell. I sat up and looked around.

   There was a old bed and a toilet in the cell but that was it. There was a lot more cells around me but one of them in front of me had a shadow lying on the floor. I stood up so I could get a closer look.

    The only light in the room helped me see just a little. To see... (Y/n). "(Y/n)!" I yelled shaking the cell door. My heart was pounding. I need to tell (Y/n) I was sorry but I knew she probably won't accept it.

   I sat down on the cold cell floor and thought 'Were the hell are we?'

Did you see the pun I made?
In the last sentence
I thought It was
Pretty good. But puns aren't
The best. Anyway
I hope you enjoyed this
Chapter.
Thank You!
♡BYE-BYE♡