// c o n v i c t e d // l.s. au

Harry Edward Styles was convicted of murder and rape, thanks to Attorney Louis William Tomlinson, little did Louis know that Harry can easily get away from it. The worst thing about it is that, Harry wanted revenge, and the first thing he knew he wanted to do was find the person who convicted him, which is, Louis Tomlinson.

So what if one day Harry takes Louis as his captive and his slave, will Harry harm Louis?

Will Louis get to escape? What will Louis do? Will Harry let go of Louis someday?

Find out about the story of conviction, trials, slavery and love, between Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson

Author's note:

HI!! : D x Ok this is my new story called convicted, It's a Larry AU, it has more of the mature side of fanfiction with laws and science included, it is more sexual and more graphic than my other Larry AU's.

This book include

Sexual interactions aka smut, slavery, kidnapping, rape, murder and suicide, so If you guys don't like that, or you are just not into violence, then please don't read, but if you're one of those people who knows this will be graphic but still want to read it, then read away, but please read with caution, take your time.

This is only a PG-13 book, or a N-17 one, this is not rated R so there is going to be graphic morbid and sexual stuff but not detailed enough to be actually rated R.

As for the publishing of this, this will be published on May, BUT, if you guys want this to get published sooner, just tell me in the comments, or vote for this, I appreciate it.

So I hope you guys like this …. As for my other book called Painting Deathly Secrets, I will be deleting it until future notice, DO NOT WORRY, if you guys like it, I will be bringing it back soon, sorry…

Well, that is basically it, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask me anything, thanks in advance Bye - Jamila

[ Edit ] 

Prologue and Chapter 1 is now up guys, hope you guys Like it :)

- Jamila