[ 14 ]

I made the chapters a little shorter than the last one, 'cause the last one was 7 pages, so, hopefully you guys understand that I don't have the capability to think of many things to put in one chapter for it to be that long on every chapter, this book is ending soon too, so yeah … 

Again, a reminder, I won't be posting the sequel to this automatically, I will post a [temporary] cover of it and an introduction, and that will be it until future notice, I want to at least take a break on this before starting the sequel, hope you understand, anyways enjoy reading : ) - Jamila

Ps: again, I don't know anything specific about England, so if you're confused about places in the story, bear with me, I didn't do any research, sorry.

---

After that amazing night, I felt so ecstatic that I didn't even think about what was happening, I just remember that I woke up with Lottie shaking me and asking me if the ring on my finger was an engagement ring, which I explained to her in full detail, which she was excited about and even suggested if she can plan our wedding for us.

Knowing that I wasn't really there for them that much, I said yes, that will surely make their day, and hopefully that will also make us have extra time together.

After that we said our goodbyes and made promises to go back to the house, Harry was ambushed by hugs and plenty of kisses, and a thump on a back of his head from Lottie, it's just her way of saying,

"Don't you dare hurt my brother, or I will hurt you" … she's just that sweet,

Nothing extra special happened after that, we just went inside our car and drove home.

It's currently 10 am in the morning and we were still in the car, the sky is very dull today, it might rain, which is not a good thing, 'cause I hate rain, there's just something about rain that make me feel sad,

"You okay?" Harry asked He must have noticed me frowning.

"Yeah, just --it's going to rain"  I sighed.

"I like rain" He blurted out

I looked at him "why?"

"It reminds me of my sister, she used to love rain and will always ask me to play the piano for her when it was raining, 'cause she think the sound suits the "pitter patter" of rain, it was cheesy, but I kind of agreed." He said thoughtfully with a small smile on his face.

"Oh so that's why … that's why you're so cheesy sometimes, it runs in the family"

He laughed and punched my arm lightly.  "don't ruin it"

I laughed with him, there were plenty of things I never really got to ask about Harry, but now that I think of it, I don't have to ask him about things, 'cause if I was beside him at a right place and at the right time, he would tell me random stuff, and that will probably answer my questions too.