[ 10 ]

A/N

~*~ = means flashback okay guys? And --- = present time : )

---

11:00 am

It was cold.

The air outside while driving was so cold that I felt like every breath I take, a pack of ice was being thrown at me. I felt the slightest of warmth I can get from my own breath and tears, I still couldn't believe anything that had happened, I know I won't be able to believe everything that will happen right after.

Everything's a blur.

One moment I was seeing Louis happy and giddy and blushing right next to me, the next thing I see him panting and breathing the way I was breathing; slowly, and then I was kneeling in front of a pool of blood, him consoling me and acting so calm that I wanted to slap the hidden anger and sadness out of him, and then, I woke up … and he was gone.

~*~

9:00 am

"Louis?" I called out, my voice only echoes throughout the hallway.

Where are you Lou? I thought to myself as I walk back and forth inside the rooms.

B A N G the sound of the door downstairs echoed.

"Harry!" Zayn shouts in a loud and angry manner.

I quickly ran down the stairs, towards the lounge area, Zayn was pacing back and forth, a hand gripping his hair tightly, another hand gripping his phone.

"Zayn?" I whispered cautiously

"Where's Niall?" He blurts out,

He was wearing a tattered white shirt and sweat pants, no shoes, his whole face was fuming that I can almost compare his face similar to a tomato,

"Zayn I--" I was about to explain but he cut me off

"Tell me Harry, you didn't … you didn't hurt him did you?"

How can I forget, Zayn doesn't know Niall's dead … this won't end well

"Zayn, I didn't hurt him, someone else did" I said as calmly as possible,

His breathing started to change, his face turned ghostly white, he shook his head repeatedly muttering the word No.

"Tell me he's not dead Harry, please tell me" He pleads while making his way towards me, he was breathing uncontrollably, he grabs both of my shoulders and grips it hard and stares at me sternly, I sighed, I guess there was nothing I can do.

"I can't, I'm sorry"

A broken sob came out of his mouth, he hugged me tightly, I felt my whole heart shatter into pieces, Zayn never cried, since we became friends about 8 years ago, we labeled each other as "the brave one" and "the strong one" … He's the strong one, but now, I guess, even the most strongest of people have their weaknesses,