Chapter 28

"He's asleep," I whispered as I crept back into our side of the cave. "He's such a good boy, I wonder what he will be like sleeping through the night."

"If he wakes up we can go see to him," Daz said rolling over and pulling me into his hard chest. "But now I want to focus on you." He smirked before his lips met mine in a hungry kiss that had me rocking up my hips into his.

It had been way too long since we fucked and I was so ready for it. I ran my hands up his strong muscular back, digging my nails in when he ground down on me making me gasp.

"It's been too long since I've had you like this, baby," Daz whispered, trailing his hands down my sides until he reached my trousers and pulled those off in a swift motion. He grabbed my thighs and lifted them up and pressed his groin to mine, but he was still wearing far too many clothes for my liking.

My hands travelled downwards towards his groin and I dipped my hand inside those shorts, feeling that hard shaft hit against the back of my hand. I took it in my hand stroking him up and down slowly as he groaned, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Fuck baby," Daz panted thrusting his hips and basically fucking my hand. "I wanna be inside of you so bad." He whispered, nipping at my neck. His hands moved down my waist and he flipped me over onto my stomach. Daz left a trail of kisses and bite marks down my back until he got to my ass and flicked his tongue over my entrance after parting my ass cheeks. I moaned quietly, fisting my hands in the blanket. Daz cupped my balls from behind and pushed a finger inside of me. His tongue and his finger working together were making me clench around him and my cock drip with precum. Two fingers touched my entrance and rubbed a cool gel around my hole before his fingers pushed inside me.

"Fuck me, Daz." I groaned pushing back against him. I turned onto my back and spread my legs for him. My cheeks were flushed, I had that sparkle in my eye that only activity of this sort brings.

"You're beautiful," Daz whispered bringing his lips to mine as he pushed inside of me. I gasped and clutched at his back from the pain of his large shaft that stretched me open to accommodate him. Daz began to thrust his hips, gently at first and whilst it still hurt me, having this dominating man on top of me turned me on more. He got rougher with me and the pain had faded and I was thrusting my hips up with him. We kissed passionately, clutching at each other desperately as our tongues danced sensually.

"Let me ride you," I whispered kissing down his neck.

"Gladly, baby," Daz smirked lifting me up and allowing me to sit on his cock. I rode him slowly at first, grinding my hips down before bouncing faster, resting my hands flat on the blankets and riding him fast. My skin was so hot and my cock begged to be touched. As if sensing my need, Daz took me in his hand making me throw my head back and cry out. He tossed me off as he thrust his hips up hitting that pleasurable stop inside of me making me moan and whimper. Daz took the lead again, moving me underneath him and threw my legs over his shoulders. He fucked me hard, grabbing me by the hips so I wouldn't slide away from him after each hard thrust.

"I'm so close," I cried out feeling that amazing feeling build up inside me. With my hand on my cock I arched my back, threw my head back in a silent scream and came all over my chest. That orgasmic feeling spread out over my chest, up my neck making me clench hard around Daz and a second later I felt his hot seed filling me and he groaned and his hands squeezed my hips hard but I don't think he noticed the pleasure clouded his mind so much. We came down from our highs panting and pressed tightly against each other.

I sucked in deep breaths of air, my face against his chest listening to that heartbeat race.

"I love you." He whispered kissing the top of my head.