Returning To Work.

Kishor was deeply greived by the death of Anju, he took some days off from work. Sanyukta also didn't want to go to school. Sanyukta cried and cried the whole day.

Kishor-"Sanyu stop crying, it will spoil your health and how will my princess look if she has dark circles around her eyes?"

Sanyukta-"Papa I want mummy can't we ask god to send her back?"

Kishor didn't know what to say now.

Kishor-"See princess god always wants to test us, he keeps taking our exams, we have to pass all his tests we have to be strong. Now stop crying let's eat breakfast. "

Sanyukta-"yes papa."

Sanyukta wipes her tears and smiles she hugs kishor, he also smiles back.

They have breakfast and then kishor takes sanyu to the park.
Sanyukta plays and then falls asleep. Kishor picks her up and walks back home.
Kishor puts her on the bed and goes to the kitchen. He makes coffee for himself and sits on the sofa.

Kishor -"I need to return to work, even sanyu has to attend school."

Just then the bell rings.
Kishor opens the door his neighbor Mrs.Smita had come, kishor asked her to come in.

Smita-"I heard from Arun (her husband) about Anju.

Kishor-"Yes, Sanyukta has been crying for a few days."

Smita-"I understand Mr.Aggarwal it is not easy for a small girl to live without her mother."

Kishor-"But now we have to, I was thinking about going to work from tomorrow and even sanyukta has to go to school."

Smita-"If you don't mind Mr.Aggarwal Arun has asked me to help you with the food and taking care of sanyukta."

Kishor-"Yes, maybe if you take care of sanyu she will not think much about Anju. "

Smita-"OK, then I will come with the lunch in the afternoon. "

Kishor-"Thank you Smita also tell the same to Arun"

Smita-"We are neighbors since years Mr.Aggarwal don't say thanks its our duty to help you."

Smita smiles and leaves, she is happy that Mr.Aggarwal and sanyukta are returning to their work and school.