Its Been Years...

Sanyukta and Randhir went different ways for further studies. They did not contact each other, Sanyukta because of guilt and Randhir because he thought he had hurt her feelings and that she didn't deserve him.

Parth and Arpita got married. Parth had a good position in his office and Arpita was happy to be a housewife.
Their love story had a happily ever after ending.

Sanyukta was working and had a good salary.
Randhir had a respectable position and got huge profits.

He bought his own home, car and everything he dreamt of and finally he decided to get married.

His father was a strict man and Randhir always obeyed him.

Today his father called him up and asked him to come down to the parking area.

Harsh (Randhir's father)- "Randhir, come down to the parking.I am waiting for you here."

Randhir-"Ok Papa, I am coming in just a moment. "

Harsh"hmm…come quickly. "

In the parking lot :

Randhir-"Papa why did you call me? Anything urgent?"

Harsh-"Are you free today?"

Randhir-"Why papa?"

Harsh-" Answer what is asked Randhir. "

Randhir-"Sorry, Yes papa I am free today. "

Harsh-"Ok then let's go. I have to take you to a place."

Randhir-"where papa?"

Harsh-"Stop asking questions Randhir, get in the car."

They both sit in the car.

Randhir-"papa where are we going? "

Harsh-"To meet my school friend and find a suitable girl for you."

Randhir-"Please papa I really don't like going to people's house"

Harsh-"Stop being a kid Randhir this friend of mine has a beautiful daughter.
She is a very Peace, nature and animal loving girl."

Randhir-"People do false advertising papa."

Harsh- "You are so into business that your jokes are also boring now."

Randhir-"I have been very busy these years."

Harsh-"This Girl is very cheerful, I am sure she will help you with being a human again from the robot that you have become. "

Randhir-"haha…but Papa I will ask the girl a few questions if she answers correctly then I will say yes otherwise no."

Harsh-"Do you know how many girls I have seen for you? How come every girl fails your questions? Is this a trick not to get married?"

Randhir-"It is a simple question but the girls are not intelligent enough."

Harsh-" Whatever that question is I don't care but even if this girl fails you are marrying her."

Randhir- "No papa."

Harsh-"Keep quiet now and let me drive."

Randhir keeps thinking reasons to say no. But harsh is confident that she is the perfect girl for him.