Familiar Roads.

Harsh took a turn and suddenly Randhir thought he had seen these roads before.

As soon as they reached a more familiar road Randhir realized this was the same place where that day everything went wrong.

All the incidents came before his eyes. His heart ached his eyes were full of tears but he hold them back.

Harsh parked the car before a bungalow. They both got down.

The same place where sanyukta lived.
Where she threw his keys on the ground.
Where she said-' I hate you Randhir.'

Sanyukta's words were echoing in his ears

His mind went blank he couldn't say or even think anything. He didn't know what to do he just walked behind harsh and followed him to the door.

Harsh rang the bell.

Kishor-"Coming ..."

Kishor opened the door.

Kishor-"Harsh! We are meeting after so many years."

Harsh-"Yes it has been a long time."

Kishor- "Please come in."

Harsh enters the house Randhir keeps staring from outside.

Kishor-"Come in son."

Harsh sits on the sofa Randhir came in but was looking around, the hall was full of pictures, selfies,etc.

Harsh-"Randhir come sit here."

Kishor-"So harsh how is everything going?"

Harsh-"everthings great, how is your life? I heard about anju.
Sorry I couldn't come to meet you."

Kishor- "its ok harsh, I don't mind at all everyone knows how hardworking you are."

Harsh-"Thanks, but kishor I have come for a reason today."

Kishor-"Ok ,What reason? "

Harsh-" You have a beautiful daughter. I have come to ask her hand for my son."

Kishor-"Oh really? I'll call her then."

Kishor knows if it is harsh's son he has to have a great life and that he is a good person at heart.

Harsh had always supported kishor. Kishor got a job because he was recommended by harsh.

Kishor enters Sanyukta's room :
Kishor- "Sanyukta…"

Sanyukta- "Yes papa?"

Kishor- "My friend has come to ask you to marry his son, hurry up and change and come down."

Sanyukta-"But papa…"

Kishor- "No if's and but's. Sanyukta you won't get any guy like him. He is my friend's son. He is successful and he will keep you happy for life."

Get ready and come down fast.

Kishor and harsh talk about Randhir and how he managed to become successful by himself.

Harsh asks whether kishor is ok with the marriage.

Kishor says he likes Randhir and that Sanyukta will surely marry him.

Randhir keeps staring at the staircase he knows she will come down but he has no idea what will happen next.