Chapter 1

Hi guys! This is my new story! Well actually it's my first. I hope you like it!

vomment? (vote/comment)

Love you, cupcakes ;)

------------

"Mummy! What's that?" My little boy asked me, pointing to a panda.

"That's a panda, Eli," I told him. I grabbed his hand and made him wave. "Say hi to Mr. Panda!"

"Hi Mr. Panda!" Eli said excitedly. I smiled at him and we went to another animal.

The name's Savannah Ryan and yes, Eli or Elijah is my son. I'm not 20 plus or something but I'm 19 years old, 5'5 with long light blonde hair and wide blue eyes.

Eli is 3 years old, actually, he's about to turn 4 this August. He looked a lot like me, thank goodness. I didn't want to carry around reminders of the bastard called his father. I had him when I was 15 and I never went back to school ever since. I was supposed to go back to school but my parents died last year in a car crash and now I'm on my own in a flat in Sydney. I'm lucky I have my best friends, Isla and Piper, to help me take care of Eli though.

You may wonder how I could feed a baby just on my own. I actually sing at the Le Montoir Hotel and a couple of pubs around Sydney. I get a pretty decent amount everytime I perform. I sing at parties and events too which adds more to my income. And if I ever run out of money (which I hope won't ever happen) I have a little fortune from my parents. I've only touched it once when I really needed this cute jacket from Topshop which really didn't fit into my budget at that moment.

It's a sunny Thursday and Eli and I are at the zoo. I was just showing him the animals and I was buying him an ice cream when my phone rang.

"Mummy, your phone!" Eli cried and pointed at the bag slung at my shoulder. I put him down and smiled at him.

"Thank you Eli, stay there okay? Mummy has to take this call. Don't run about!" I told him and he nodded, licking at his ice cream. I rummaged through my bag and finally took out my iPhone 4S. It was from Isla. I rolled my eyes and pressed Answer.

"Aren't you supposed to be working, Isla?" Isla is an intern for a celebrity magazine.

"Shut up and listen to me, Vanna," she told me swiftly through the phone. I chuckled and looked around for Eli. "You're at the zoo, right?"

"Yes," I tell her, still looking around for Eli. He's gone! Oh God, oh God, oh God. What do I do? I twirled around.

"Well, keep your eyes open, I hear someone from One-" I wasn't really listening when I saw him, running away.

"Eli!" I shrieked and bolted after him. God bless the beige Docs my auntie gave me.

"Vanna?" I heard Isla yell from my phone. I raised it to my ear.

"Sorry Isla, talk later!" I heard her protest but I pressed the End button anway.

"Eli!" Eli turned around and grinned, still holding his ice cream.

"Chase me, mummy!" He yelled before bolting again. I paled. Oh God!

"Eli! Eli!" I yelled and ran after him. He just kept giggling and running. People were staring at us already. "Eli! Please stop!"

Then the worst happened. It happened in slow motion. A blonde guy was staring at penguins, not knowing what was going to happen to him. The blonde looked familiar though. Eli ran and ran until he bumped into the guy, smudging his cookies and cream ice cream into the guys jacket. I gasped and ran to them.

"Oh my God!" I said, taking Eli's hand and throwing the cone into a bin. "I am so sorry! He didn't mean to do it. He's only four and-"

"It's fine," The guy said. He had an Irish accent. I looked up and almost died. The blonde hair. The blue eyes. That's why he seemed so familiar. That's why Isla called. She wanted me to look out for a member of the boyband One Direction, specifically, Niall Horan.