Chapter 4

I jumped when there was a loud knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone else other than Isla and Niall.

"Who's that?" Niall asked curiously, ice cream all over his face. I shrugged.

"I'm not expecting anyone else," I muttered, standing up. "Who could that be."

I speed walked to the door and peeped through the small hole. It was a middle aged man with sandy brown hair and a moustache. I paled. It was the landlord. I cleared my throat and dusted myself off.

"Who is it?" Niall asked from the couch.

"The landlord," I told him and yanked open my door. Mr. Landlord was there, crossing his arms and staring at me sternly.

"Oh, hey, err," I paused. "Mr. Landlord!"

Yep, I didn't know the landlord's name. I just called him Mr. Landlord and he was perfectly fine with it. He was kind of scary though with those black beady eyes.

"Savannah." He nodded at me.

I gestured inside. "Would you like to come in?"

"No, no," he grunted out. "I just want to know why there are thousands of girls outside this building carrying signs with your name on it."

I gulped. "W-What?" Could this day get any worse.

I didn't notice but Niall was by my side in an instant, looking alarmed."Are you sure?"

Mr. Landlord nodded grimly, pursing his lips. "Look out your window."

We hurried to the window and hid behind the curtains before peeking out. Girls were outside, looking up at the building. They were carrying a few signs with numerous things wrItten on them. I choked when there were a few with my name on it.

"Oh Lawdy," I muttered. "What did I get myself into."

"It's okay, Vanna," Niall muttered, rubbing my shoulder and closing the curtains. "I'll call Paul."

"You better do something about them!" Mr. Landlord said loudly. "The other tenants are complaining about the noise they're making." And with that, the tall extremely scary guy left.

Why I decided to get this place with such a creepy landlord? I don't know. The place was good though.

Niall was pacing around the living room with his phone at his ear. He noticed me looking at him and he smiled and walked further away so I couldn't hear. I frowned and started eating my Cheetos again, like I always do when I'm worried.

I'm causing so much trouble. Ugh.

"What's happening here?" A dull voice asked.

My head snapped up from the floor to look at Isla who was gaping again, staring at something behind me. I turned and realized she was staring at Niall.

"I-It's" she stuttered. I stood up, hurrying to her side.

"Don't you dare faint again, Isla," I warned her but she didn't listen.

"IT'S NIALL HORAN!" She screeched and I saw Niall jump and wince.

To my utter horror, Isla sagged down again. I groaned and grabbed her arm. I stared at her face. She was out cold.

"Damn it, Isla!" I muttered and started dragging her to my room again, throwing Niall an apologetic look. He smiled and shrugged, still talking on the phone.

I chucked her on my bed again and walked out. Niall was waiting for me at the couch. I traipsed to him and sat.

"So?" I asked.