Justice and Jealousy

Chapter 17

Sorry I haven't updated guys, been super busy with health and personal stuff.  I promise I will try to update morning often.  It means alot that u guys like this story and I never  imagined I would get this many reads, so thank you everyone.  Enjoy!!!!! 

Hunter POV

After the pleasure filled morning with J I took a well needed shower and j may or may not have joined me but shhh that's our secret. 

J said he had a special surprise for me so I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and walked into my closet to see all new clothes, J must have bought me them while I was gone. 

I stop and think to myself about how lucky I am to have J in my life and how much my life had changed since meeting him.

I snapped out of my daydream and picked out an outfit to wear. 

I decided on this outfit and I looked at myself in the mirror staring at my healing bruises and cuts from Micheal

I decided on this outfit and I looked at myself in the mirror staring at my healing bruises and cuts from Micheal.  A tear fell from my eye but I quickly wiped it away when I heard J call me from the bedroom.

I walked out to be met with the handsom clown prince. He wad dressed nicely with black slacks on and his famous purple crocodile jacket on.

He  looked up at me and smiled, "You look beautiful baby," he said grabbing my hips swaying us back and forth. 

"Daddy has a surprise for you sweet cheeks," he said grabbing my hand and leading me down the hall and to a metal door. 

  "Are you ready doll face," he asked smiling evilly.

I quickly nodded my head excited to see what he had for me. He swiftly opened the door and the smell of blood and urine filled my nose.  I stepped into the room and it was dark.  J turned on the lights and I was met with a bloody and bruised Micheal.

My breathing hitched and I started to panic, I calmed down when J came up behind me, I slightly moaned when he grabbed my hips forcibly and came close to my ear.

"He can't hurt you anymore baby, he said in a low gravelly tone that made my body shiver with desire.

I looked at him again and laughed a wild laugh.  "He is your gift from me to U, J said, do whatever you like with him". 

I smiled and quickly grabbed J's gun from his holster and quickly shot Micheal right between the eyes, the proceeded to empty the gun into his dead body.

I gave the gun back to J and walked out the room head held high.  

J quickly followed behind me, where are u going, he asked. 

I need a drink, u coming I asked him smiling and laughing. 

J followed behind me and drove us to the club where people were lined up outside to get in. 

We entered the club and J went to his private booth, while I went to the dance floor. I started to dance and drink, hours passed and I finally made my way back to J.

When I got there I saw a blonde stripper sitting on his lap rubbing his chest. 

I growled and J's eyes locked with mine and he smiled at me knowing I was very terratorial.

He was  teasing me and waiting to see what I would do.

I smiled and slowly walked over to them.  I tapped the blonde on the shoulder roughly and she looked up at me. 

Can I help u she said in a snotty voice. 

Yes u can, by getting off what is mine, I growled out at her.

She smirked, sorry but first come first serve, he's mine for the night she said starting to kiss on his neck. 

J sat there and smiled knowing I could handle the girl myself.

Fine,  I growled and grabbed her head and rammed it into the mirror behind J, she fell to the ground limp.  I smiled and took my place beside J. 

He smiled and grabbed my thigh roughly.  Lets go home darling, daddy seems to have a situation, I need u to resolve he said grabbing my hand and running it over his pants.  I smirked, and new this night would be a good one.