Chapter 5 The Pizza Delivery

Chapter 5: The Pizza Delivery

~~~~~~~

The person was wearing a mask to cover their lower face and hid the top part of their face in the shadows of the red hood they wore, a leather jacket rested ontop and the sleeves were resting as useless decorations, or to hide a lot of hidden weapons.

"Whata typé would you want?"

The hooded person snorted and the bridge of their nose wrinkled, Roy always did stink at Italian accents.

"Some red, belle peppers, and make it a speedy one."

He tensed and went to the front and closed the blinds and switched the sign to closed, he sat down across from the person, they chuckled and said "Really, that's the best disguise Illuminati could come up with for you? I expected better."

He frowned and said "Who are you, and how'd you recognize me?"

The person in the hood studied him for a long while, as if trying to remember who they were.

"How else would I know her name, Nico."

He could see the person was fighting something, he just wasn't sure what.

"That's what I'm trying to find out, care sharing?"

"If I do, that disguise will have been pointless, I've been allowed three hours a month, I used one and a half trying to find one of you, contact the two cooped up birds, they should have a new egg in the tree, that should tell you who I am."

With that the mystery person left after putting the leather jacket on correctly, they dropped a few things, as if on purpose, as they walked towards the door and got on a bike after putting a helmet on and left.

Roy picked up the stuff and took it upstairs after truly closing up the shop, he studied it and found a bunch of words scribbled on the price tags and pieces of paper within the items in words he didn't recognize from any dialect.

He thought about what the person said about the two cooped up birds having a new egg in the tree, only a few people knew their true headquarters was in a tree besides the heros.

He sighed and called up Nightwing and Henry and they answered him as quickly as possible and he wasn't looking at the screen before saying "A person just walked in and knew who was deployed and Element Girl's secret identity, they dropped a bunch of stuff that has a language that I'm unfamiliar wi-"

He looked up to make sure they could see the items and saw the hologram which froze him in place, she glitched slightly as she scanned him and nodded.

"I am not the girl you are looking for, just a program she made to help find her, send scans of the items to us, if I'm correct she has written clues that only I can decipher and sent them through that person to one of you."

Roy nodded and scanned the items with his robotic arm, he wore long sleeves and white gloves since he tried to look like he was keeping the place somewhat clean.

The scans were complete and sent and he watched as the hologram seemed to buffer as the scans loaded, Henry waved his hand in front of the face before she blinked and said "What colors was that person wearing, like the outfit."

"A red hood and leather jacket, the bottom of their face was covered and the hood covered the rest in shadows and they had a really good voice modifier."

The hologram processed the information before saying "That was Kate, or at least someone she sent to you, that means she was able to negotiate a deal but is still in grave danger, do not try and free her because that would expose the both of you and compromise your mission, she said that the task she has to complete is making an dimension jumping machine for a woman she says is Omniwoman and her sidekick called Fales, she said pronounced fails."

The three boys snorted slightly as she buffered again, then she smacked the two in the room with her somehow, they all calmed down and Roy said "What should I do next time they come?"

"Do everything normally, Kate cannot show that she has met you before the first time she stopped by, it's too dangerous for her if you close up shop or give her anymore attention then other customers."

Roy nodded before saying "Should we tell the others, or keep them in the dark, for the time being?"

The hologram shrugged and said "My only memories are the ones of being a part of Kate and then the stuff she programmed or gave me, so I have no idea what she would say since I've been separated from her for so long."

Everyone sighed and Nightwing thought for a while, contemplating something.

"Are you able to materialize outside of here? Or is that a useless question?"

The hologram shrugged and touched the computer screen and appeared on the side of Roy's camera and she nodded, seemingly shocked before going back.

Nightwing nodded with a slight frown.

"Can you change your clothes and look a little more human than light?"

She closed her eyes and seemed to be focusing, she didn't seem to be doing anything until a light blinded the boys and a girl was sitting next to them, her age was about thirteen and she seemed to have some Scottish origins, the hair tinged with a bit of red that could only be natural.

"Like this, Nightwing?"

The second oldest nodded, staring as if he was trying to figure out if she was real or not.

"Precisely, but are you able to look more like Roy and take a physical form? Or is this the limit of your abilities?"

The hologram seemed to be in slight pain as she focused, her features changing slightly and she didn't glow as much as she had been as she picked up a pencil which shocked all of them as she stopped focusing and it fell through her, she couldn't do both at the same time it seemed.

"I'm sorry, it isn't in my programming to even be able to change my appearance, let alone truly hold stuff like you three do."

Nightwing sighed before getting an idea, he quickly whispered to Henry and they both nodded before starting to type rapidly making the hologram freeze with a confused look on her face, she started to look more human than before and wasn't glowing as brightly as she seemed to actually take on some density instead of being transparent.

They both had thin lips as Roy watched what was happening.