part 1 | wallet

*Sandra's P.O.V*
"I am so excited for this trip!" I told my friends as we stepped off the plane.

"Me too, just me and my girls in Los Angeles!" Lauren spoke.

"What should we do first?" Kassidy asked.

"Yeah, that's a good question." Kelsey replied. 

"Maybe to get food?" Rachel suggested.

"Yasss" we all said. We walked out of the airport. We called a taxi ahead of time and it was already there. We all got into the van and rode to my aunts house.

"Aunt Lisa!" I said walking in the door.

"Sandra! So nice to see you!" She said, bringing me into a hug.

"These are my friends, Lauren, Kelsey, Kassidy and Rachel." I said.

"Nice to meet you!" They all said.

"Nice to meet you as well!" My aunt replied. "well your uncle is waiting at the airport for me, I left instructions on the counter, and the car is in the garage. Be safe girls!"

"Have fun in the Bahamas!" I said, giving her a hug. I walked her over to the counter and grabbed the house key and put it on my keys.

"Lets go get food!" Lauren said. We walked into the garage and gasped. She left us her 2017 matte black jeep wrangler!

"Oh My Gosh." Kelsey spoke.

"This is so nice." Kassidy added.

"This whole house is nice!!" Rachel commented.

"Come on guys, I am hungry." I said, getting into the drivers seat.
--
We walked into Taco Bell and quickly ordered our food. We got our food sat down and ate.

"So you guys wanna go shopping? I heard there is this really nice mall like four blocks from here." Lauren said.

"Yes!!!" Kelsey said. We finished our food and got in the car. I found a place to park, so we can walk around and we started walking.

"Los Angeles is so beautiful." Kassidy said.

"Yeah this side." I said, letting out a laugh.

 We were almost at the mall, when we saw someone drop his wallet. I walked over to the wallet, bent down and picked it up while the girls stopped him. His wallet was open when I picked it up, and I saw his name was 'Jack Avery'. I stood up and looked up to see a guy standing in front of me.

"Jack Avery?" I asked, handing him the wallet.

"Thank You so much! I can't believe it feel out of my pocket!" He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank You for picking it up and not taking it..."

"Oh, I am Sandra....Sandra Besson." I said.

"Nice to meet you." He said, sticking out his hand. I gladly shook it and smiled.

"Well um, sorry to interrupt your day. You look like you were having a good time." He said.

"I was, but it's okay, I still am. You have a good day okay?" I started. "And don't loose your wallet again."

He smiled and then he laughed. It was so cute. HE was so so cute.

"You too, see you around?" he asked.

"maybe." I said. The girls and I started walking towards the mall again.

"Wait!" We turned around and Jack was jogging towards us.

"Did you loose you wallet again?" Lauren asked.

"You guys aren't going to let me live that down huh?" he asked.

"Nope! What do you need?" Rachel asked politely.

"This is for you, have a nice day." He said, handing me a piece of paper then walking away. We headed towards the mall again and I unfolded the piece of paper.

"Oooooo! Sandra got a number!" Lauren hollered.

"Somebody has a crush!" Kassidy said, poking me in the side.

"He was kinda cute!" I said, smiling a little.

"You best text the boy!" Kelsey spoke.

"maybe I will, maybe I won't." I smirked.

~~~~~~

END OF FIRST CHAPTER:
I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of this new book, Why Don't We is AMAZING and I love them so much.