part 18 | fashionista

-lauren's p.o.v-
Daniel and I sat on the couch with the others as we waited for Corbyn and Sandra to get back from wherever the went. We heard the door leading to the garage open, I stood up immediately. 

"Corbyn? Sandra?" I asked.

"we are back." I heard Sandra say...happiness in her voice. We all look in the direction in which the voices were coming from, we saw Corbyn. Then Sandra walked out...but she wasn't alone.

she was holding hands with Jack.

"Ugh..Sandra?" I asked.

"Yes, we went to the airport to say goodbye to Jack...turns out he never left." she told me.

"awe, that's so cute!" I told her.

"wait so is everyone cool now?" Daniel asked.

"yeah, we are cool." Corbyn said.

"well, Jack we are glad you are back...but Lauren and I have plans today!" Daniel said.

"we do?" I asked, confused.

"yes we do." Daniel said. 

"go put on something dressy casual!" he whispered in my ear. 

I felt a chill shiver down my spine. I quickly grabbed Sandra from Jack and we ran upstairs. I needed Sandra because she is definitely the fashionista in the group. She immediately opened my suit case and started sorting through my stuff. She glanced at all my stuff and then looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"put this on, and wear your checkered vans!" she said tossing me an outfit.

"okay." I said, walking into the bathroom with clothes in my hand. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror after I had everything on. Sandra had picked out a pair of my favorite ripped jeans and a white flowy tank top. I slipped on my vans and smiled, not because I looked amazing, but because I was happy with Daniel. I called Sandra into the bathroom and she gasped. She told herself how amazing she was with clothes and I laughed. She told me to sit on the toilet so she could do my makeup.

-daniel's p.o.v-
"Daniel, Lauren is coming down now." I heard Sandra yell from upstairs. "prepare to be amazed!" 

"okay." I replied. Sandra came running down the stairs with a big smile on her face. 

"she looks really good!" she told me.

"She always does." I told her.

"I'm here!" Lauren said, standing at the end of the stairs. "is this dressy causal enough?"

"you--you look amazing." I told her, I walked up to her and grabbed her hand. 

"awe, dani. You don't look so bad yourself." she laughed. 

"are you ready?" I asked, looking down at my feet, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"yes, I am." she said, with excitement in her voice. "thank you Sandra, for helping me!"

"awe, you're welcome Lauren! Anything for my bestie!" she told me.

"let go now Daniel!"Lauren said, intertwining our hands.

~~~~~~~
END OF CHAPTER:
Just a quick little update, I love Lauren and Daniel together...couple goals!