Dongho" Real"

Requested by : lattebubbletea
- Have you seen his performance with his team mates. It was Daebak, all of them looks sassy and hot! They played the 'Playing with fire' ♬with hotness. Ok that's all☆

I been walking silently at the hallway. Until a white soccer ball hit the side of my face forcefully. i touched my faced and yelped in pain. I massage my face gently and scanned around the place looking for the culprit .

"Tsk. Kick the ball Eylaa!" My head swivels towards the familiar voice. And i caught his sight. He was the school badass. My vision was still blurred but i know it was him.

"Are you the culprit?"I accused him. As i leaved silent groaned when i accidentally pressed my sore face.

"What if i say yes?"

"Then you should apologize!"

"Just kicked the ball Eylaa!"he changes the topic. My hand formed into a fist and stepped my sharp heels on the ball that made the ball flat.

All the soccer players leaved a gasped. "Tsk. Everyone is afraid of you Dongho but not me !" I said and walked off from the place.

Minhyun- Dongho's friend volunteered to bring me to the clinic.
"Thanks Minhyun, and sorry for messing your game!"

"No, Its ok. Dongho were being an asshole so he deserves it. By the way you nailed it Eylaa!"

Minhyun was my friend since i became a freshmen and he was sophomore. He was caring and bubbly. Whenever im sad or anything he is always there to cheer me up. Unlike his his friend Dongho. He always disturbed and teased me. But Minhyun is so different to Dongho, Another one, what i really like to Minhyun is very sincere in every words he said and did. That's why its not regretful to fell in love to Minhyun.

"You ok Eylaa?" Minhyun snapped.

Final exam were coming, Specifically Next monday. Im really stressed out. I dont have proper sleep because of reviewing. I wanted to have a rest but my parents wouldn't let me and still pushing me hard to study.

I couldn't take it anymore, i ditched and ran to my favorite cafe just near to our subdivision, even though it's already 9 pm. I grabbed my order at the cashier and walked towards the empty seat. Actually there was a guy in hoodie who was sitting infront of the empty seats. "May i?" I asked.
He looked up to me. My brows furrowed when i saw Dongho.
"Tsk. Nevermind!" I took my first step leaving Dongho. But he grabbed my hand and Forcefully let me sat down at the seats. "No! Sit here, there's no empty seats already!"

"When did you care Dongho? " I asked sarcastically. Dongho scratched his hand for a moment " enough with that, if you don't want to be with me then i can leave!" Guiltiness showered my body when he says that. He was just being nice and concerned to me and I was here being dummy!
"No! Im sorry for my actions. Lets just eat!"

Dongho finished his food first. I feel uncomfortable when he is watching me eating my food. " Really Dongho? Stop that. Its creepy!" He chuckled and i find it cute. He should be laughed often, He's getting cuter when he is doing that.

As i finished my food, I stood immediately "You're going home already?" I nodded in response.

"Let me drive you home, Its not safe for you walking alone at this late at night! No buts and No ifs."