Samuel: " Perfect "

Requested by: jeonlycia
~this is your first request.

Alycia's POV:

"Its obvious that your mom doesn't like me, I always saw her rolling his eyes whenever she see a slight glance at me " I said and annoyingly entered the car. I saw Samuel shook his head and picked up my luggage and put in inside car. When he came back, he let out a sighed and gave me quick sweet kiss. " Stop saying that, mom would love you!" he assured.

"Ready to go Alycia?" he asked starting the engine, A slight nodded was only my respond.

Here we go there's no turning back~

As we arrived on Kim's residence. My heart cant not stop from beating so hard. Samuel held my hand and gave me one last smile before we entered his house.

"Mom, Dad we're here!" Samuel yelled and walked to the dining area were there are a lot of food was served. It was really planned perfectly.

Samuel left me at the dining area, and when he came back his dad is already behind him. My eyes got widen when i saw his dad, he looks so high class and who doesn't like people like me.

His eyes wandered at me, all i could just do is looked down. I heard him chuckled. Maybe that's the sign that he doesn't like me right? . " Don't looked down, I like you to my son so don't worry!" He said and removed his apron and gave me a hug.

They let us sat down, and waited for his mom. A moment had passed his mom walked in with his serenity blue dress. She looks so elegant and gorgeous. Once she saw me i could feel the tension.

"So, Alycia right?" She said as he sat down in front of his husband. "Yes, Ma'am!" i shyly answered.

"Tell us about you!"

I nodded. "Well, Im only 15 same age as Samuel, Im also a honor student and Campus President!" I answered. Samuel's mom just nodded and "How about your family?"

"Ahm, my dad is a Seaman actually a captain, My mom Is a business woman. I have Two brothers, One of them is a pilot and the other one is Professor,!"

"Nice background dear, anything else!?"

"Ahm, We're religious family. And Every month we used to visit an orphanage and Home for the aged, to help and gave some needs to them!"

Samuel's mom flashes me a wide smile. " Oh dear i want to meet your family, and talked about that. By the way I like you to my son. And im not really thd strict its just all an act, so that his girls would gave me some respect.!" As she said those. My feelings got relieved and felt comfortable with them.

The night was great and fun. They like me for Samuel. I already knew that Mom and Samuel's mom used to be highschool friend way back then. And Dad's Samuel is a Captain too. What a coincidence right? .