Daniel, Samuel and Jung Jung

Short Imagine~

Your POV:

Miss Boa hired me as her Personal Assistant last week. Having this job is not that hard its was also cool anyway, because of Miss Boa I had meet a lot of celebrities and idols. I been always with her even at the Arena where the place that the boys performing.

"Y/N, my feet hurts, can you check the room 2 for me"Miss Boa said as she gently massaging her feet. I nodded at her and excuse myself.

I walked silently on the way. I slowly tugged my short to make it long and fixed my hair.

As i reached the room 2. I leaved a heavy sigh. Before i knocked on the door. 'Your just gonna check Y/N' this thoughts keep running to my head.

The first knocked has no response. The second one has none too. Until i been knocking here still no one dares to open this stupid door. I slowly twist the knob and open the door.

But i regretted everything

I saw Jung Jung's pale chest.

I saw Samuel half naked and his abs were shown. He was playing and his earphone was plugged so he doesn't know anything.

And the most of all Daniel just got out from the shower. He was so wet and so hot. The towel was wrapped into his body. And his abs and chest were shown.

And I was just here. Frozen. Until.

"The heck dude. How did you got here? Are you some pervert or what?" Daniel said as soon his eyes landed on me. Samuel and Jung Jung looked at me in shocked too.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO ?

Comment down: What will you gonna do?