Bonfires

*Lillys POV*

I smiled as I rocked Cameron. The twins are five months old today and it is beyond me. It's crazy. Everyone is supposed to be coming over for a bonfire we are having tonight so I'm pretty excited. I carried Cameron downstairs since Dad had Candice.

"Is Candice asleep?" I asked sitting Cameron on the floor so he could play with his toys.

"Yeah. She fell asleep about ten minutes ago." Dad said.

I nodded and sat down on the floor with Cameron.

"Hi baby." I smiled seeing him hand me a truck. "Can you say mumma?"

Cameron looked at Dad and then to me making me laugh.

"Mu-ma." I said slowly trying to teach him.

"Mumma?" Cameron asked making me smile brightly.

"Mhm, I love you so much." I smiled kissing his cheek.

Elizabeth sighed as she tossed her purse onto the couch.

"What time is everyone coming?" She asked.

"An hour. I gotta go set up the back yard. Lilly do you want the playpen set up back here?" Louis asked.

"Yeah that'd be great." I smiled.

"I'll go get Candice, it seems as if they're already starting to show up." Elizabeth said.

"Okay thank you. Grab her jacket please." I smiled.

She nodded walking upstairs. I walked outside to the back yard and sat down since Cameron was being clingy I decided that I wasn't going to put him in the playpen just yet.

"Seriously you don't even look like a mum. You look like you're just holding your little sibling." Aunt Sophia said making me smile.

"Thank you, but the bags under my eyes beg to differ." I grinned.

"Mumma." Candice cried in Elizabeth's arms.

"Here. She's cranky." Elizabeth said handing her to me.

"Shh mummy's here love there's no need to cry." I said kissing her head.

"Lilly look." Harry smiled taking his phone out.

I smiled knowing he was just taking my picture. "Send it to me Dad."

"Already did." He chuckled. "It was a cute moment I had to."

"It's okay. I don't have many pictures of me with both of them. It's hard to get one." I smiled.

"I understand." Harry smiled as he took Cameron.

I got up and laid Candice down in the playpen since she was asleep. I grabbed the blanket and covered her up. I smiled hearing the sound of dads songs being played. I turned around and seen Andrew playing the guitar.

"I'd swim all the oceans just to see you smile." Andrew sung making me grin.

"It's an oldie." I smiled.

"That kiss had to have meant something to you too. I knew I loved you for a while but I just wanted it to be the right timing." Andrew said making my smile even bigger if it were to be possible.

"I've loved you too." I smiled pulling him in for a kiss making everyone go wild.

"So are you two a thing yet?" Arabella asked making us laugh.

"I'd say it does." Andrew chuckled.

"About damn time. Congratulations guys I love you." Bentley smiled hugging us.

"Thanks bent." I smiled.

Addy smiled brightly. "You deserve to be happy lil. Garret didn't do that for you."

"I know but he did help me make the twins so for that I'll always be thankful." I said.

Hello guys, what do you think? Did you like that? Please vote and comment thanks!