Chapter 10

Oki, not much to say, just that there's going to a lot of steffs p.o.v so...
The amazing cover is by @mishudeo^^^ it awesome I love it...

Happy reading

Steffs p.o.v

"What do you mean that my life is in danger?" I asked
"Ok look I can't tell you right now but you remember that guy we were hitting?" He said very serious "Duhhh he hit me with a rock why wouldn't I remember him?" I said rolling my eyes "Now that he saw you with me your life is in danger."
"Just tell me the whole story please" I begged
"No I can't "
"Then tell me about your sister"
"No I can't tell you about that too"
"Is there anything you can tell me?" I asked "well all I can tell you about my sister is that she is dead."
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up again"

Legit I never expected him to answer me like that... he said it so casually 'all I can tell you about my sister is that she is dead'...I wanted to know more but I guess it didn't feel right to ask. He may not look hurt but maybe he is hurt somewhere deep down inside.
Then I spoted a picture of Jake with his parents, a pretty girl who I guessed was his sister, and another boy who looked around ninteen.

"Is that your sister?" I asked shit why can't I shut up already
"Yes me my sister and my parents" he said smiling
Awwwwww...Wait why am I finding this cute ughhh
"She's really pretty...whos the other guy?" ...that's it stupid mouth please SHUT UP!!! He hesitated but spoke after a little while "that my big brother" he said frowning
"Ooh ok and where is he" ... "ok sorry JAKE don't answer that" I'm so stupid!  "No its chilled, he left after my sisters death he couldn't handle the loss..before you ask me what I mean by 'left' let me tell you, I mean he kinda ran away"
"I'm really sorry" I could see how hurt he was through his eyes. So I did the most unexpected thing I let go of his hand(which was linked) then I gave him a big, long, warm hug!

"I want to ask you someting" he wisperd in my ears while I was hugging him
"What?" I wisperd back
"Do you not remember me from kinder garden?"
"What?!"
Ok now I'm lost kinder garden... he must be confuing me with somebody else because I just moved to LA
"Do you not remember the boy who use to share his lunch with you on the steps in kinder garden?"
Oooh shit that's Jake!?
"Oh crap thats you, I never met you after kinder garden... did you move to LA at since then?"

"No, I was in the same school as you"

"Then why did you not talk to me?"

"Because I thought that you forot about me"

"No Jake why would you think that...I missed you"

"Me too..."

"Now would you please tell me why my life is in danger...Wait what was that nickname I had for you?''
"JJ'' he said blushing
''Yes JJ why is my life in danger''

''I'll tell you in school tomorrow now go to sleep Fifi"

"Hey i remember that name'' and with that I fell asleep

That's it...he asked her at last... its freezing in Durban... how's the weather on your side??