chapter 12

First of all im so sorrrrrrrryyyyy.... For not updating... But im back so enjoy

Recap:

Ok so let me tell you how she died....

Now:
*knock* *knock*

"Come in" he said annoyed at the person who is disturbing us.

A very pretty lady who looked young for her age walked in...

"Ooh, hii mum. Come in" a sudden smile appeard on his face.
"Morning son, who is this beautiful young lady?"

"Hi, Steffani mam." i replied , feeling my throat go dry.

"Oh my god, Steff you've grown so well... Please call me Ruby" she exclaimed, grabbing me into a hug.

I feel so loved... He's mom acctually rememberd me... I have a very vague memory of her, shes really sweet though... Only one problem he was about to tell me about he's sister.....

AGGGG!!!

I quickly changed pand met him and Ruby in his room.

"We'll talk later" he whispered in my ear, that sent chills down my back, as he's mom lead me downstairs to the kitchen....

The whisper was followed woth a wink

Did he just wink???

WHY?

"Earth to Steffani" he said clicking his fingers in front of my face.
"What you thinking about Fifi?" my eyes widend when he called me Fifi. It reminds me of my childhood and how much i miss it and...

"Ok you need to stop zoning out like that. How is your head?" he asked with a rather disappointed look.

"Much better, i guess" i replied with a tight lipped smile.

"You look great in my sisters clothes"

"Pssst, i look great in anything" i winked

"Conceited much?" he gave me a light chuckle...
I just rolled my eyes...
"Common eat up now we getting late for school... The first bell goes in 10 minutes." he rushed me

"Ok ok" i said shoving pancakes down my throat....

We rushed our way to school and made it the in time.... We received our fair amount of stares from people.

To say this was awkward was an understatement...

"Hey steff i was look... What are you doing with Jakey Chan?!" Brad said looking furious.

"She came to school with me loser" Jake said with a smirk.

Brad was about to punch Jake...

"Don't you dare newbie"  a tall blond guy screamed...

Oohoh....

"Stay away from Steffani she's mine!" brad said clenching his fists.

"Thats what you think pretty boy... Sje spent the night with me at my house" Jake said laughing and with that he started laughing...

Brad puches him and th next thing i hear...

B
A
N
G
!
Brad was agains a locker held up by his neck... "STOP!!!"
I YELLED but nobody listens to Steffani "i said both of you'll just STOP" that was pretty load... They both looked at me shocked

"Im not a prize guys" i said about to cry...

RING!!!!!

People began to clear the corridor...
"Steff..."

"Both of you'll just leave me alone!"

Hii guys sorry for the short chap... Promise it will be longer in the future😊

Plz vote, comment, follow