Chapter 30 (edited)

"Don't you know you should never treat a girl like that?

Got a good alibi, and my bags all packed

Don't you know you should never treat a girl like that?

'Cause the next one's gonna have the hammer pulled back

Every girl is capable of murder" I jump onto the couch using a hairbrush as my microphone. Evan then walks into the room with two plates of eggs in his hands. Raising his eyebrow, he walks over to me, placing the eggs on the table before scooping me up in his arms.

"Now little girl, what do you think you're doing? hmm?" I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck while I give his nose a little peck. He sits down on the couch, me still in his lap.

"I am singing, cutie," I reply with a grin.

"Call me cute again and I'll have to punish you, missy."

Immediately, I look up at his face. "Well, then Mr. Grey. haha, maybe I wanna be punished." I say suggestively.

Evan groans and shifts me so I'm straddling his waist, looking into my eyes. I bite my lip, slightly grinding against his hips. "Babydoll, I swear, If you don't stop, I am going to take you right now on this couch." His husky voice whispers into my ear as I feel his grip tighten on my hips. I smirk slightly, continuing.

"Oh, Evan...I love you so much..." I trail off, before kissing his lips. He kisses me with passion, and I can practically feel the lust radiating off of him. He reaches for my shirt, and I take this time to jump off him. "But I love teasing you more," I say with a wink and run off. I can hear him growl and his footsteps behind me.

"Oh, you are definitely in trouble little girl!" He yelled and I giggled while still running, I heard him gain up on me till finally, his arms were around my waist as he scooped me up.

"Such a tease you are babygirl. But damn....you're hot." My cheeks flush as I grip his shirt and he walks us back to our room. "Also! You, missy, ran. Absolutely no running okay? I don't want you or our baby to be hurt in any way." I nod smiling softly. He already cares so much about it...

Evan leans down and kisses my lips softly, before whispering, "Mine." His husky voice sends shivers down my body.

He lays me down on the bed hovering over me. His eyes look down at me, holding so much love and compassion, I want to cry. He kisses me once more before trailing his kisses over my jaw, down my neck. He nips at my skin softly before sucking it. I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes. Just enjoying the moment.

"Babydoll...Your so hot, I love it. I love you." He whispers on my skin, before attacking my neck once again.

"I-I love you Ev-an.." I stutter out as I feel his hand trail up to my chest, caressing my breast. I gasp lightly and arch myself towards him slightly. God, being pregnant makes your hormones go crazy. My skin feels hot against his touch.

I hear my phone ringing from across the room. Evan pulls back with an annoyed sigh as I groan. "Come on...." I complain as Evan gets off of me and I go to grab my phone. I answer it and press the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I ask, trying to seem polite but end up with a slight sneer in my voice.

"Damn, what got your panties in a twist?" I head Axel say from the other line.

"Oh hey fam, sorry...just you kinda interrupted something..." I reply with a faint blush on my cheeks.

"Mmm, getting down and dirty before the party aye?" I roll my eyes before furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"What party?" I ask confused.

"You forgot already? Remember the party we planned almost three weeks ago? We had to push it off because something came up remember?" I make an 'Oh' sound and nod before remembering he can't see me.

"Oh ya, at....7pm correct?"

"Ya." He says, "My place sharp! So hurry yours and Evans booty over here! Because if you're late, I'm sorry love but you are gonna die." I chuckle.

"Yes, father," I reply sarcastically.

I hear Axel laugh and I smile, "haha, I'll see you later Sky!' we say our goodbyes and we hang up.

"Let's go, let's go! Were late for a very important date! I yell as Evan cuddles a pillow on the bed tighter.

"Wha....." He says tiredly.

I roll my eyes grabbing a white summer dress. Pretty, I think... I slip off the clothes I'm wearing and pull the dress on Evan raises his eyebrows at me. (Dress at the top) "The hangout, reunion thingy! It's tonight! It's at 7 and it's already 5! OH MY GOD! Why aren't you dressed and ready yet?! I just spent like a minute explaining now get your but up!"

Evans eyes widen, "Damn, I'm sorry." He replied sarcastically, I glare and rummage through the closet for shoes. I find some white sandals and slip them on. Oohkay... Now hair and makeup. I run off to the bathroom, grabbing my makeup and start off with that.

Around 20 minutes later, I have my makeup done, and my hair curled. I smile at myself. Walking out of the bathroom, I spot Evan, he has khaki pants and a white shirt. Sexy. "You look, great babe," I say and smile at him. He smiles back.

"Thank you babygirl, but you look absolutely amazing. But...." He trails off and grabs a bag from the top shelf of the closet and pulls out a flower crown. He walks back over to me before placing it on my head. "You look lovely baby... I love you so much." Evan whispers lightly and kisses my forehead.

"Mine..." He say softly nipping my ear, I let out a small giggle and smile.

I nod and wrap my arms around him, holding him close to me. "Yours..."

++++++HEY GUYS! This chapter is dedicated to one of my really good friends Hailey go and follow her...! Also thoughts on the new chapter? Comment and votes, Love you all!