Chapter 38 (edited)

When we have finally went back home, I had a excited face the whole way back home. Evan was driving while I was in the back with our babygirl. She kept a firm grip on my finger the whole way. Let me tell you tell, it was the most cutest sight ever.  And when we finally got home, I had laid her down in her crib and not long after she was asleep. 

Evan and I go to the living room and sit down on the couch. It feels like forever since I've just relaxed. When the gang came down and meet the baby, they all fell in love with her immediately. Axel and my brother also came down. Coles fiance, Ashley also came down to meet the baby. Man I miss them.

I cuddle up on Evans face and watch a movie called, A Cure for Wellness.

By the end of it, I realise how fucked up it was the whole movie. I make a disgusted face, "This movie was awful." I say laying down on the couch my feet on Evans lap. 

"I agree. But I know how to make things much better." My eyes are closed but I still raise an eyebrow at that.

"How exact-" Im cut off by Evans lips on mine. My eyes widen but the moment I realise what hes doing, I close them and kiss back, enjoying the feeling. His hands run on the sides of me and I press myself against him. "God I missed this.." I say pulling away for a moment to be captured in his kiss once again.

"Mmm, I really can't wait three months to make love to you babydoll. Your way to hot..." He says kissing my lips once more before trailing kisses down my neck to my chest area. 

I let out a soft moan as he nips at the skin. He leaves light love mark all around my chest an neck area like we were teenagers. "I love you Evan.. So much!" I let out a small tear as he looks up at me with a loving smile.

"I love you too Skylar. So much more then you could even imagine. You are my everything. Don't forget that. And now we have a child, your stuck with me forever." He kisses my check then wipes my lone tear away. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. "Mine.." I say possessively

"Yours my love." 

We stare into each others eyes and seem to fall in love even more. Its like were a cheesy movie couple. You know those ones you always wanted slap but also have one of those relationships? Yea. That's how I feel mine is right now. 

But not everything lasts, seeing as Scarlette's crying breaks us from our trance. I sigh and roll out from under him. "Shes probably hungry, let me go check."

"Okay baby, though if she isn't, I can do whatever she needs, you look a bit tired."

"Thank you Evan. Your amazing. "

I walk off to Scarlettes room and see her crying in her crib. "Hey baby girl, whats wrong. Hungry?" She keeps cry and I immediately pick her up and she grabs at my boob and I automaticly know shes hungry.

I sit down on the rocking chair near her crib and start to feed her. 

Once shes done she pulls back and slowly falls back asleep in my arms. I sigh and put her back down in the crib.

Its only 3 in the afternoon but I am way too tired for this. "Hey Evan..." I say sleepily. 

"Mhmm?" He asks making some popcorn. 

"Imma take a nap okay?" He smiles and nods. 

"Wanna cuddle?" I happily nod my head and pull him to bed. 

He chuckles and I lay him down. Ahhh I love cuddling. I cuddle him like a teddy bear. ah hes prefect for this. I love him so much. And cuddling. Yes I love cuddling. 

Evan kisses my head pets my head slightly. I find it very relaxing and slowly the world starts to fade and I enter the magical place called dreamland.

***

I wake up to find its 9pm and Evan isn't near me. I frown slightly and get up stretching. That was refreshing. Now off to find my handsome boyfriend. 

I pass the baby's room only to back track when I hear a voice. 

"...your mommys so beautiful, and one day I want to marry her. I love her and you so much. You know, your gonna grow up to be just as beautiful and all the boys will want you. But don't worry Ill keep you safe no matter what. Also I don't want you having a boyfriend till your at least 60." I smile and lean against the door way with a huge smile."Got that babygirl?" He kisses the baby in his arms and i squeal at the cuteness. 

Evan looks up in surprise. "Oh hi..." He says with a blush. I giggle and stand beside them. "Your an amazing father."

"well I have an amazing daughter I have to take care of so I have to try my best for her." I smile and kiss his cheek. Hearing him say the word daughter just makes me want to squeal. I still can't believe this is real.  Its like Im dreaming. Even if I were. I would never want to wake up. This is my little family. And this is my amazing reality.

******Heyyyy. Sorry if it sounds like its repeating a lot...Next chapter will give you quite a surprise. ;)

ALSSSSOOOOOO.....check out my new book called The Bad Boy Saved Me

Love you all, don't forget to comment and vote!