Chapter 37 (edited)

Evan

....oh God. OH DEAR GOD. "What do you mean your water broke?"

She gives me a glare holding her stomach. "The baby is coming dipshit. Hurry and get me to the hospital!"

I nod quickly as the others still stand there in shock. I grab her hand and help her into the car. We are off to the hospital with the boys trailing behind us. On the way, Skylar starts having contractions and I automatically freak out. "It's okay baby.. it's okay. Just breathe..." She lets out a cry of pain and I grab her hand squeezing it.

"Ugghhh. Drive fast, Evan. Your balls are on the line."

I have the urge to cover them up but only having one hand to drive and one hand already being gripped on by sky. It's not a good idea to let go of the wheel.

5 minutes more of screaming and threats, we arrive at the hospital and quickly go to a nurse. "Help, my girlfriend is in labor!" Doctors and nurses run to her aid and grab her taking her to a room. I follow behind them with a happy but worried face.

I'm gonna be a father...I'M GONNA BE A FATHER. Oh my gosh this is the best day of my life. My second will be when I marry the love of my life.

But I am also slightly worried that after everything she's been through, her body may not be able to handle this. But I'm going to think positive. I have to for my babygirl.

"She's gotta push! She's already dilated to 10 centimeters!" They prop her legs up on these weird things as I rush to her side, grabbing her hand. "Okay, Skylar. Push hunny!"

She pushes again and again, with cries of pain from Sky, and her practically cutting off all blood flow to my hand. After what seems like an eternity. The little small cries of a baby is heard. They wrap it up in a towel and hand it to us. "It's a girl."

The doctors let sky's legs down and walk away for a moment. Skylar holds the baby with love and I let out a few tears of joy.

"Hi, baby girl. We're your parents... we'll take good care of you and love you so much.." Skylar whispers smiling.

The doctor comes back to take our baby to run a few test just to make sure everything is good with her...

"What do you wanna name her Skylar?" I ask her with a smile.

"Ember..? Scarlett?"

"I think Scarlett is perfect," I say happiness laced through my words.

"Our little baby Scarlett...."

A few minutes of the doctors running tests they hand our little baby girl back to us. Skylar holds her and her cries slowly stop. Sky reaches a finger out and grabs her hand softly and Scarlett wraps her tiny hand around Sky's finger. I coo at the adorable site. "I love you, Scarlett..." I whisper as Skylar hands her over to me.

I hold her carefully as this fragile masterpiece lays asleep in my arms. We will make amazing parents.

Skylar

I watch as Evan holds her. I notice she has his eyes, light ice blue, and my nose.

She looks so cute and I can't wait till she grows up. She's going to be so beautiful. Giving birth hurt a lot... But I would love another child. I'd hope for a boy, but I'll be grateful no matter what.

As I wander off in thought, our little baby starts crying and Evan makes a scared face.

I chuckle lightly and have Evan hands her back. "Don't worry love, she's probably hungry.." his face turns to relief.

"I thought I did something...I mean, she's my daughter and I need to keep her safe. I thought I had done something." Aww, he's so cute and he already cares for her so much.

I shake my head and place her on my stomach. I breastfeed her and she automatically calms down.

Evan watches in awe and I blush. "Why are you staring..."

He looks at me with a large smile, "because your so beautiful and this is amazing... Everything about this is amazing...that's our child. We created that. It's so fascinating. I love this. I love you and I love this beautiful girl we have together. I promise that I'll be there for you and our child through everything. And I have a huge surprise when we get back home and settled. "

I let out a few tears... I'm still so emotional. "Oh, Evan. I love you so much. You will be the best father in the world." He hugs me on the other side of the baby and kisses my head.

Ahh, when we get back home I'm going to be so happy. We had my old room created into the babies room. I'm so excited!

After Scarlett is done eating Evan lays beside me and we hold her like a movie couple. I must say. I'm so proud of her and us. Me and Evan have been through so much and I'm realizing now that even though we've been through so much, it's all led up to now.

"I love you Evan.. and you too Scarlett."

"I love you too Skylar. You've become my queen and this is our little princess Scarlett. I love you baby girl." He leans for and kisses Scarlett on the forehead.

This is my type of perfect.

*****

A FEW MORE CHAPTER LEFT. Then Rooming With Evan is done. I don't know about you guys. But I liked this chapter:) I tried my best. I'm not that good at this haha. But I hope you like it. Comment and vote!

I love you guys, thank you for the support!