I dunno... kinda (Nirvana)

I don't know if this happens to only me, but sometimes I feel the urge to talk to myself. Not conversations like a crazy person that you'd normally see at the streets, but has someone that is trying to get some sense in its own mind.
___________

(Not gonna lie sometimes when I'm walking to school I start to imagine myself in a Brazilian soup-opera - where the characters are in a miserable romance)
____________
Back to the cold cow (expression) if you take a moment to analyze the benefits of trying to reach a determined conclusion by expressing your own opinions and judging them with yourself, you will finally see how pretty the world is.

We as persons do not have to be dependable of others and their opinions, we can, by ourselfs without spending much effort, reach the final conclusion of a matter that before was a troubled thought, just by taking a step back and analyze the situation with our minds. (Thinking before speaking) 

Many may say that we can never be happy/live a proper life without others (because we as mans we are eminently sociable)  but they tend to forget that many happenings that have taken part in the world history were influenced by what others were trying to impose on one's mind making them then make tremendously bad decisions.

My int is first instead of going to others go to God (yes he is before all) and then question yourself - what are your goals, what are you trying to get from it, will the outcomes affect you directly, and then if you still see yourself having trouble with it... Ask help from others

____________
I'm so surry
Haven't updated in a while (Senior life 😷😷)

--> the chapter had some fancy words #proud
--> don't mind me its the influence of a certain Indian book (#Blame_Siddharta)

A corny joke for my potatoes

Q: what do you call a pile of cats?
A: a Meowtain 😂😂😂